What's Your Favourite Anime Show?

TheChosenOne

robotech

Robotech is ang mo adoption.

Original name should be Macross aka The Super Dimension Fortress Macross ("超時空要塞マクロス")

In fact if you follow Macross timeline, Southern cross and invid attack never happen. [laugh]

Hikaru no go

Still the best. I'm actually rewatching it now for the Nth time [cool]

too bad it ended without telling us if Hikaru and Akira ever become on par in skill [:(]

Confirm showing.. preview tics are already on sale at Filmgarde Bugis :D

Oh it's showing?!? The movie was out in Jipun sometime back, i thought it is not going to show in SG.

I love the manga and borrowed the DVD from friend recently... watched a few, don't really like it. Anime not as detail as the manga. Just my observations, if you are familiar with Mavel and KOF characters, alot of characters in Kenshin are inspired by them.

For anime, i think D'grayman is good. I din read the manga before so can't comment between them but the anime itself is nice.

Oh it's showing?!? The movie was out in Jipun sometime back, i thought it is not going to show in SG.

I love the manga and borrowed the DVD from friend recently... watched a few, don't really like it. Anime not as detail as the manga. Just my observations, if you are familiar with Mavel and KOF characters, alot of characters in Kenshin are inspired by them.

For anime, i think D'grayman is good. I din read the manga before so can't comment between them but the anime itself is nice.

the storyline itself becoming very blur in the end. i was wonder if the author lost his direction already.

the storyline itself becoming very blur in the end. i was wonder if the author lost his direction already.

I don't know the ending. That time tv show halfway.... [laugh] maybe i should see if i can find in Youtube.

I don't know the ending. That time tv show halfway.... [laugh] maybe i should see if i can find in Youtube.

not the ending. i think its at the center stage.. (story still on going)

will not want to spoilt the story line for you. but basically its very blur and funny liao.

everything become very grey. [sweatdrop]

Edited by Joseph22

小甜甜

Don't laugh okay, when we were kids, we used to gather in front of the TV at 3pm on Sunday to watch it -> the same way as we gather to watch a soccer match today.

mine was 小青蛙 [laugh] much earlier than 小甜甜。