What's Your Favourite Anime Show?

TheChosenOne

Turbocharged

? so what do u mean u watch something that is often mistakened for anime?

Any examples?  [confused]

It's mainly music based... but the often accompanying artwork leads to the association. 

It's mainly music based... but the often accompanying artwork leads to the association. 

i've no idea what you are talking about

Bleach live action coming, thanks @angcheek for the heads up...

i used to watch One Piece, Bleach, Initial D, but too draggy. now prefer to read the manga online.

https://youtu.be/20V7xi3BC3I

I've not watched any live action anime movie other than kenshin.

But this bleach one seems ok.

Bleach is a waste of time lah. He lost the spark long ago.

Supersonic

I've not watched any live action anime movie other than kenshin.

But this bleach one seems ok.

Bleach is a waste of time lah. He lost the spark long ago.

for me personally, after Aizen was defeated, i sort of lost interest already. once the opponents become too crazy strong and yet Ichigo can still defeat, thats when things become ridiculous.

similar to Dragonball after Goku defeated Freezer (or is it Freezah)... just my personal take.

• Praise 1

(edited)

for me personally, after Aizen was defeated, i sort of lost interest already. once the opponents become too crazy strong and yet Ichigo can still defeat, thats when things become ridiculous.

similar to Dragonball after Goku defeated Freezer (or is it Freezah)... just my personal take.

Freeza. Yes i stopped reading the manga of dragonball when the freeza arc ended.

Yes aizen was the finale for me. It's just getting more and and more ridiculous. 

Ichigo as a character has no development. It's just friendship and being able to use his stupid sword when he's still stupid and no tactics. At least naruto even when he gets older, he gets more wily even though he's still using the same stupid rasengan

Everyone except the spectacles guy has no character development. They just become stupider and stupider. The enemies are either ridiculously strong or stupid  [lipsrsealed]

well. It's usually just 1 author driving the manga forward, so it's not like tv shows where they have multiple script writers. There's only so much creative juice.

But Bleach is everything a manga shouldn't be. It was the best new anime/manga for the first few years, should have stopped years ago but is continuing on to be shite. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Freeza. Yes i stopped reading the manga of dragonball when the freeza arc ended.

Yes aizen was the finale for me. It's just getting more and and more ridiculous.

Ichigo as a character has no development. It's just friendship and being able to use his stupid sword when he's still stupid and no tactics. At least naruto even when he gets older, he gets more wily even though he's still using the same stupid rasengan

Everyone except the spectacles guy has no character development. They just become stupider and stupider. The enemies are either ridiculously strong or stupid [lipsrsealed]

well. It's usually just 1 author driving the manga forward, so it's not like tv shows where they have multiple script writers. There's only so much creative juice.

But Bleach is everything a manga shouldn't be. It was the best new anime/manga for the first few years, should have stopped years ago but is continuing on to be shite.

hahaha... i guess since the manga is targetted towards shonen, maybe no need for too much character development as long as there are exciting fight sequences and people still watch it.

the author forgot that the original audience already grew up and are having kids of their own [laugh]

as for the stopping part, i guess as with all series and movie concepts, people try to milk as much as possible while still popular... some work but some dont...

Twincharged

hahaha... i guess since the manga is targetted towards shonen, maybe no need for too much character development as long as there are exciting fight sequences and people still watch it.

the author forgot that the original audience already grew up and are having kids of their own [laugh]

as for the stopping part, i guess as with all series and movie concepts, people try to milk as much as possible while still popular... some work but some dont...

the first dragon ball I watched was the movie at Liwagu cinema in Bedok ...

two months ago, I just finished following the Tournament of Power arc online.

now I am waiting for the new Dragonball Heroes arc and also the forthcoming movie slotted for Nov2018.

but all this only the animation... never read the books.

Supersonic

the first dragon ball I watched was the movie at Liwagu cinema in Bedok ...

two months ago, I just finished following the Tournament of Power arc online.

now I am waiting for the new Dragonball Heroes arc and also the forthcoming movie slotted for Nov2018.

but all this only the animation... never read the books.

waa so many arcs already... whats Goku doing nowadays? haha...

IMO, the editors should have stopped him long ago even if he wanted to continue.

But they don't want to let go of the cashcow. Probably the popularity numbers are still coming in.

With his fame, getting a new serialization should be piece of cake. So he's not really one of the great manga creators.

Granted that most manga artists only have one major hit in their lifetimes.

chinese anime is catching up very fast.

this 1 very good

• Praise 2

Twincharged

as usual ... he will be facing some very powerful "relatives" in the coming arc and movie.

Supersonic

IMO, the editors should have stopped him long ago even if he wanted to continue.

But they don't want to let go of the cashcow. Probably the popularity numbers are still coming in.

With his fame, getting a new serialization should be piece of cake. So he's not really one of the great manga creators.

Granted that most manga artists only have one major hit in their lifetimes.

if milked properly, one major hit is all they need, eg. Dragonball as mentioned by @ysc3 and Naruto/Boruto... although i'm not sure whether still by the same artist...

this 1 very good

Yes .. this one good . Even in China , many loved this anime.

I hope they continue soon ... the last 3special episodes was really exciting.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

this 1 very good

the chinese accent puts me off.

↡ Advertisement