Road tax credit card payment/Display

Tweakmax2

For credit card only AXS station or POST Office (Diners club cc only)

LTA onemotoring eservice not CC, is enets or debit card.

Edited by Cybertech

just renew last month at Kaki Bukit Vcom. didnt bring roadtax renewal letter and insurance cert (left in office), counter staff only take 2min to generate them. pay using Diners 6 month interest free instalment

latest update, road tax can be renewed at AXS using

DBS, Citibank, Diners Credit card and DPay(dunno what this is)

post-1137-1365743981_thumb.jpg

Just need to remember that it takes at least five working days or longer for LTA to mail you the disc. So, if you are looking to go to Malaysia during this period, make sure you don't renew on the last few days 'coz your new disc will not reach you in time.

Turbocharged

AXS [thumbsup]

Shame on LTA website [thumbsdown] .....only can pay thru internet banking

QUOTE from their web

"A valid Internet Banking Account with Citibank, DBS / POSB, OCBC / Plus! or UOB (eNETS Debit), an adequate balance and Payment Limit for deduction of the fee"

Turbocharged

AXS [thumbsup]

Shame on LTA website [thumbsdown] .....only can pay thru internet banking

QUOTE from their web

"A valid Internet Banking Account with Citibank, DBS / POSB, OCBC / Plus! or UOB (eNETS Debit), an adequate balance and Payment Limit for deduction of the fee"

Sometimes AXS willing to absorb the exorbitant admin fee imposed by the credit cards.

Neutral Newbie

I renewed online today though onemotoring.com.sg website and paid using my OCBC Visa credit card.. no issues.. I guess they recently start to allow this.

Supercharged

I renewed online today though onemotoring.com.sg website and paid using my OCBC Visa credit card.. no issues.. I guess they recently start to allow this.

yes........this year was also the first time for me they allow option of paying road tax via credit card.

yes........this year was also the first time for me they allow option of paying road tax via credit card.

I went to AXA Insurance or NTUC Income and pay by using by Diners Club card. I will pay by 6 months interest free instalment since the road tax is for 6 months.