Black Friday this wk!

RadX

voltage leh?

This type is lithium battery one, not ac powered one

Charger if don't have 240v, just ownself get a universal charger

But more likely than not charger is universal voltage

This vacuum is a beast.

Review by Noah Petramala on October 1, 2016

“This vacuum is amazing. Very powerful and is easy to take all around the house since it is cordless. Also, for those who live outside the US it is dual voltage. I love the dual power setting as well. I would say it was expensive but its kind of you get what you paid for in this case.”

Edited by Mustank
↡ Advertisement

aiya. too late for me also. 

I moved into my new place in July so I had to get a vacuum. Bought an LG stick vacuum for 260 after qoo10 discount. Think selling price in courts is slightly lower than 500.

Wife is happy with it but she actually wanted a Dyson...

• Praise 1

aiya. too late for me also.

I moved into my new place in July so I had to get a vacuum. Bought an LG stick vacuum for 260 after qoo10 discount. Think selling price in courts is slightly lower than 500.

Wife is happy with it but she actually wanted a Dyson...

I beo this one very long Liao :grin:

V6 is 20mins run time

V8 is 40mins

But double the price

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Dyson-V6-Cord-Free-Vacuum/product/B00SMLJPIC?context=browse

Now waiting for hard drive 5-6tb, 7200rpm

Need to sexpand my farm :grin:

I bought from Lazada instead. Bought a Aukey 6 port usb charger (2 of them are QC 3.0) and add on a Aukey 4 port car charger (1X QC 3.0) to make it a little over $50 to use the $10 off $50.

Paid $40.80 for both of them

And shop via Shopback and got cash back of 81 cents. 

Use this $10 off $50 til 31 dec.

OREXP16

Seattle Nike store gets completely trashed by Black Friday shoppers

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-26%20at%207.04.4

Cleanup in — every aisle. 

Employees at a Nike store were left with a nightmare cleanup after thousands of shoppers rushed through aisles of the store on Black Friday, throwing empty shoeboxes, chunks of cardboard and mismatched shoes in their path.

Hundreds of shoe boxes were thrown on the floor and discarded, CBS Seattle affiliate KIRO-TV reported.

The sight was so shocking people who dropped by the Nike factory store at the Seattle Premium Outlets in Tulalip, Washington, took to social media to provide evidence of the store’s destruction.

“The wake of consumerism at the #Nike Factory Store is savage,” customer Larry Downer posted on Facebook early Saturday morning. “Found Davis some basketball shoes, saved a lady from drowning in a sea of orange boxes, and sprained my neck from shaking my head so much. Yikes.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/seattle-nike-store-gets-completely-trashed-by-black-friday-shoppers/

Edited by Kb27

Seattle Nike store gets completely trashed by Black Friday shoppers

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-26%20at%207.04.4

Cleanup in â every aisle.

Employees at a Nike store were left with a nightmare cleanup after thousands of shoppers rushed through aisles of the store on Black Friday, throwing empty shoeboxes, chunks of cardboard and mismatched shoes in their path.

Hundreds of shoe boxes were thrown on the floor and discarded, CBS Seattle affiliate KIRO-TV reported.

The sight was so shocking people who dropped by the Nike factory store at the Seattle Premium Outlets in Tulalip, Washington, took to social media to provide evidence of the storeâs destruction.

âThe wake of consumerism at the #Nike Factory Store is savage,â customer Larry Downer posted on Facebook early Saturday morning. âFound Davis some basketball shoes, saved a lady from drowning in a sea of orange boxes, and sprained my neck from shaking my head so much. Yikes.â

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/seattle-nike-store-gets-completely-trashed-by-black-friday-shoppers/

Don't say say china people ah

Angmo also like that ah :XD:

• Praise 2