Black Friday this wk!

RadX

Does eBay accept non US credit cards?

of cos they do...but i prefer to use paypal instead. you can get better rates by purchasing us dollars through some vendors in hwz

↡ Advertisement

why use credit card when you can use Paypal?

Paypal offer exchange rates than CC? i didn't buy anything from US before, so i'm not sure..

Paypal offer exchange rates than CC? i didn't buy anything from US before, so i'm not sure..

Go through Paypal for additional layer of security. exchange rate definitely not as good since they will quote exchange rates slightly to their favour.

Go through Paypal for additional layer of security. exchange rate definitely not as good since they will quote exchange rates slightly to their favour.

you can get US dollars from the sellers in HWZ...they normally offer very favorable rates.

that's blardy cheap! got mine for close to S$700 here..... <_<<_<

wah u do spend ah...thot u just live on fresh air and grass [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

wah u do spend ah...thot u just live on fresh air and grass [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

gib chance can ornot? i blew my annual salary on this..... [bigcry]

how does it work?

some of the singapore sellers in ebay who sell their goods in us dollars will be paid with us$....when they want to convert these $ back to sing dollars, they can either paypal exchange rates or they can try to sell it to singaporeans who want to buy us dollars at favorable rates. So at the end both sides win. normally i just buy a few hundred dollars of us dollars to keep

some of the singapore sellers in ebay who sell their goods in us dollars will be paid with us$....when they want to convert these $ back to sing dollars, they can either paypal exchange rates or they can try to sell it to singaporeans who want to buy us dollars at favorable rates. So at the end both sides win. normally i just buy a few hundred dollars of us dollars to keep

hmmm i see. one question though, i thought that all transactions in eBay goes through paypal only and they would already have been slapped with the merchant fees plus conversion fees at that point, no?

↡ Advertisement