Good online shop

Tjkbeluga

Hi everyone,

Since Radx started on the Black Friday sales topic, it spurred me to start this thread. Some time back, as I was listening to Kiss 92 program, there was a topic about buying reasonably cheap clothings online but I didn't catch the site name.

So, how about everyone contribute here what's good site out there to buy? For me, so far I've bought Gnc stuff from US site. Price is really cheaper than shops here. Could be 50% cheaper.

↡ Advertisement

Haha got really good deals people wont share with u one lah ^_^

www.bookdepository.co.uk - free shipping to SG for normal books

www.kitbag.com for soccer related apparel though (only some stuff is cheaper than SG but much wider variety especially if u support the lesser known clubs) - can wait until they have free shipping worldwide (but it only costs about 7 pounds to ship to SG)

www.zipia.net

My annual bulk purchase spending spree. Bear in mind, minimum spend of US$300.00 per order only.

Also, there's G-Market, ASOS, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel (NSFW model pictures).

theres this local brand Monarqie which I "liked" in FB and bought some stuff from them. they will launch their online shopping website soon. deals in home lightings and apparels. their lightings seem unique and quite reasonable