Lane discipline, your comments please?

Detach8

Haha I get what you mean. Maybe authorities can come out with road markings to indicate which lane to turn to. Then it will not turn out to be different driver assume different thing as lane markings indicates very clearly where should driver form up when turning. [laugh] [laugh]

perhaps TS can highlight and they can put dotters to guide. I see that in some turining places like bt timah into whitley enroute to PIE, etc

↡ Advertisement

perhaps TS can highlight and they can put dotters to guide. I see that in some turining places like bt timah into whitley enroute to PIE, etc

I do not think line marking all the way helps these days. Add vertical nails on the lines.

TS, I have the following observations for you!

1. Fix your cam correct. It covers half of your windscreen or atleast it is angled wrongly. Preferably change Cam as the image is dull!

2. Do not play with Vios. Recently Vios has become powerful! I guess Vios was behind you and he did not like that you stopped and left too much gap (because of the taxi)

I do not think line marking all the way helps these days. Add vertical nails on the lines.

think add metal chevron better...like those before gg KPE [laugh] [laugh] sure ppl keep in lane

TS ... yours ok lah ... the old fark only gesture to you .....

I horned at a Bo Class C Class driver that cuts into my lane when we are moving off the traffic lights .... he bother to wind down his window and point his middle finger at me... sibei bo class lei.

Not true, but I don't have my BTT book with me. In a turn you are supposed to keep on the inside of a turn. The thing is, if these guys wanted to go to a right turn they should have kept right (i.e. behind me on beach road) but instead they kept in the middle, and decided to cut all the way to the right.

Yes, this should be the correct lane discipline.

Sad that many driver nows a day had forgotten how to drive, especially the car plate colour show in your video <_<

TS, I have the following observations for you!

1. Fix your cam correct. It covers half of your windscreen or atleast it is angled wrongly. Preferably change Cam as the image is dull!

2. Do not play with Vios. Recently Vios has become powerful! I guess Vios was behind you and he did not like that you stopped and left too much gap (because of the taxi)

i rotated up liao. abit pointed too low. but i can't move it due to wire length + there's something in the middle blocking.

blur image is due to my solar film. lousy stuff ex owner put in the car. reflects too much interior light. i want to take out.

i dun think it's car or anything.. it's just the drivers. anyway car don't bang car. drivers bang car.

Erm..from the video there is only 5 lane i cant confrim who are in wrong.. for what i knw u should be going the far right 2 lane like the motor are going.. let`s put it this way.. most left alway granted 1 lane to the left, middle granted center 2 lane, most right lane granted last 2 lane.. if hit . ur video will have disavantage..sorry if i may ask ur driving exprience on road(not holding the license for how long)try not to honk next time if u have so much big allowance to let it thru.. honk might be a warning might be a challange might be the cause of a accident. :)

i'm no newbie for sure. i've had my license and been driving for a long time. just find that more and more lousy drivers recently.

honk was before i left a gap. and no point to accelerate anymore since in front is red light.

looks like a lot of people need to re-take BTT... [rolleyes]

Edited by Detach8

TS is definitely not wrong and does not warrant the reaction from the Vios.

But I must say.. If I know I am going straight towards Suntec, I will not line up on the 1st lane on Beach Road in the first place to risk these kind of incidents. What's wrong with the 2nd lane?

Erm..from the video there is only 5 lane i cant confrim who are in wrong.. for what i knw u should be going the far right 2 lane like the motor are going.. let`s put it this way.. most left alway granted 1 lane to the left, middle granted center 2 lane, most right lane granted last 2 lane.. if hit . ur video will have disavantage..sorry if i may ask ur driving exprience on road(not holding the license for how long)try not to honk next time if u have so much big allowance to let it thru.. honk might be a warning might be a challange might be the cause of a accident. :)

There is 6 lane. Lane 1 and 2 right turning lane. Lane 3 straight and right turning, lane 4 to 6 straight.

those not agree with TS should refresh BTT. wanna turn right, keep extreme right in this case, then filter after checking rear view & blindspot.

wanna hiong, make sure NOT inconvenienced other, else stay behind wait to filter safely, still cannot make 1 more round.

TS is definitely not wrong and does not warrant the reaction from the Vios.

But I must say.. If I know I am going straight towards Suntec, I will not line up on the 1st lane on Beach Road in the first place to risk these kind of incidents. What's wrong with the 2nd lane?

Good point, need to look at earlier part of my video. Think I just went there because I was already on the right most lane or it was the shortest queue. Anyway I am more aware now.

F10 now like Camry leh, so common, whats the big deal?

bottom line is there are still the odd

↡ Advertisement