Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
108 replies to this topic | 42 praises

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just wondering if anyone is buying or have already pre-purchased?

I am just curious to gauge the interest level.

SC2 is quite fun but stressful for me. If you cannot build up fast enough with xxx mins, you will get swarmed.

I prefer games where I can take my time.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

Hotshot85
  • Premium member
    Hotshot85
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

SC2 is quite fun but stressful for me. If you cannot build up fast enough with xxx mins, you will get swarmed.

And that's why I can't play RTS competitively against human opponents lol. I like to stare and admire and stone at the game while waiting for things to happen hehe. I like to play for "storyline" though.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

StefanK
  • Premium member
    StefanK
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My Diablo 3 already cannot tahan liao... and... no matter how you train, one game with a Korean, you will keep the game in a dark, quiet, forgotten corner, never to speak about it again. laugh.gif

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

My Diablo 3 already cannot tahan liao... and... no matter how you train, one game with a Korean, you will keep the game in a dark, quiet, forgotten corner, never to speak about it again. laugh.gif

koreans or japanese laugh.gif

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sc is too fast paced for me. some of my friends love it. but they also have quite an intense competitve streak in them.

Edited by Lala81, 20 November 2012 - 01:18 PM.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I remember there was one mission in Wings of Liberty where you must defend a Protoss base for as long as you can.

It is very fun if you are just playing but very stressful if you want to gain the mission achievement dead.gif

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i like RTS.

I play SC2 alot but sometimes the random matching really crap. give u lousy allies.

diablo 3 very boring. i have dumped it one side after playing for 2mths?

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i like RTS.

I play SC2 alot but sometimes the random matching really crap. give u lousy allies.

diablo 3 very boring. i have dumped it one side after playing for 2mths?

D3 too repetitive...

all modes same story line.. just harder mobs knife.gif

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

Jerms
  • Jerms
    5th Gear
    Author Image

used to play this like mad last time during my school days.. lol... the koreans are damn good!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dont mislead ppl leh. its March 12 2013... or you forget blizzard is us company hence MM/DD/YYYY?? tongue.gif

http://sea.blizzard....=2012-11#140049

Prepare for the approaching Swarm.... On March 12, 2013, StarCraft® II: Heart of the Swarm™ launches around the world, igniting an intergalactic storm of intense strategic combat and opening a savage new chapter in the war between terran, protoss, and zerg. You can prepurchase the expansion NOW through Battle.net® and be ready to play the moment it goes live.

In addition to the Standard Edition and retail-exclusive Collector’s Edition packed with bonus items, you’ll also have the option to upgrade a Standard Edition to the Digital Deluxe Edition, which comes equipped with all the in-game content from the physical Collector’s Edition, including a Torrasque skin for your zerg Ultralisks in Heart of the Swarm multiplayer, unique Swarm-infested portraits for your StarCraft II character profile, a Baneling pet for your World of Warcraft® characters, and a set of zerg-ified blade wings for your heroes in Diablo® III.

Whether you plan to tear a path of destruction through the all-new Kerrigan-focused single-player campaign or jump right into the multiplayer action with the devastating new units under your command, it’s never too early to begin preparing for your Heart of the Swarm experience. Simply log in to your Battle.net® account and prepurchase Heart of the Swarm, and you’ll be flagged to automatically download the expansion content prior to launch.

Learn more about Heart of the Swarm

Learn more about the Digital Deluxe Edition

Learn more about the Collector’s Edition

For more details on the March 12 launch of StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, be sure to head to the Heart of the Swarm game page to learn more about the expansion and prepurchase your digital copy.

*When you prepurchase StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, you will be able to download an encrypted version of the game once it’s available, prior to the game’s release. This content will be unlocked and available for play when the expansion launches on March 12, 2013.

Edited by Joseph22, 21 November 2012 - 12:04 AM.

Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

Racing
  • Racing
    Banned

i quit d3 liao. no need use brain at all.
sc2 v gd.
make u think.

Jobs For foreign talents
NS for singaporeans !!!!!!!!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

Vulcann
  • Vulcann
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Me still miss the very first Diablo & Warcraft thumbsup.gif

For RTS I am old school still prefer C &C RA2 & Generals wink.gif

World's Leading Distributor of MiG Parts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

this are not old school..

Dune 2 for the win biggrin.gif

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Dont mislead ppl leh. its March 12 2013... or you forget blizzard is us company hence MM/DD/YYYY?? tongue.gif

Chey! And I was wondering why they release on a Monday

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

Vulcann
  • Vulcann
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

this are not old school..

Dune 2 for the win biggrin.gif

Really?

Heng thought my hair now turning white but still missed these games considered old school liao laugh.gif laugh.gif
World's Leading Distributor of MiG Parts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Really?

Heng thought my hair now turning white but still missed these games considered old school liao laugh.gif laugh.gif

i mean not old enough ph34r.gif

dune 2 although not the mother of RTS.. is the one that popularise RTS wub.gif

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Chey! And I was wondering why they release on a Monday

i was wondering how come so early when i remember reading it to be Q1 2013. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

Racing
  • Racing
    Banned

do u know y c&c fail? no need think also, whoever have the most mammoth tank win.

Jobs For foreign talents
NS for singaporeans !!!!!!!!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

do u know y c&c fail? no need think also, whoever have the most mammoth tank win.

haha now i know i am not the only one feeling this way. lipsrsealed.gif lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

Tayspiderx
  • Tayspiderx
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Took quite a while since SC2 first launch...my interest already died out since...though would be great if blizzard do a movie on it.

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users