CNA: Life On Mars? Maybe Not: NASA

Vulcann

I think Singapore would jump to the chance of buying an extra island for $2.5B, let alone US for a whole planet ?

J/k nia.. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

haha... i think they already integrated it to all the TV set and PC monitors.... daily basis now.

Are you implying....wait! You trying to bait me into saying something in this thread?

You sly [sly] fox trying to get me a yellow "present" right?

[laugh] [laugh]

Are you implying....wait! You trying to bait me into saying something in this thread?

You sly [sly] fox trying to get me a yellow "present" right?

[laugh] [laugh]

i never say anything hor..... [laugh] [laugh]

Check out today's google doodle...

NASA scientists have discovered evidence of FLOWING water on Mars...

Everywhere on earth, where there is water there is life - no matter how how or cold, salty or whatever that water, there is life.

So how long till we see evidence of actual Martian microbes?

post-52759-0-13012400-1443495583.gifpost-52759-0-13012400-1443495583.gif

Because human technology has its limitation, scientists are unable to explore anywhere out of our solar system. So, they have to make do with whatever planets that we can reach and hope that there is life there.

Sadly, that's not going to happen. There are limitless number of galaxies out there in the universe. If there are other life forms, will be millions of light years away.

• Praise 2

High-res photo taken by Nasa’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) in 2011.

IR spectrum reflected off steep rocky walls show "dark streaks" (cooler water flow vs brighter Sun-heated soil background) begun to appear during Martian summer. (click pic for zoom in)

1662.jpg?w=1920&q=85&auto=format&sharp=1

Official NASA announcement earlier this morning.

Edited by Wishcumstrue

Protest simi? Can always use that discovery to horse back cannon what.

Some will start to regurgitate parts of their books to showcase how powderful and accurate their religions are.

This is a great discovery. Will religious people protest ?

However, our knowledge of the universe is still so limited. We are looking for lifeforms that we are familiar with, needing water, oxygen, atmosphere, .. there could be "lifeforms" out there that needs something different, or lives in a different dimension ?

This is a great discovery. Will religious people protest ?

However, our knowledge of the universe is still so limited. We are looking for lifeforms that we are familiar with, needing water, oxygen, atmosphere, .. there could be "lifeforms" out there that needs something different, or lives in a different dimension ?

Carbon is the basic building block for all life on Earth. Maybe got silicon based life as well. Or maybe even metal based ---> Transformers! :a-fun:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2