Flucard / wifi sd card

Ysc3

anyone used the Trek Flucard or any similar wifi sd card?

i'd like to hear a user-end view or feedback ... like can it be used on any device which has a sd slot ?

↡ Advertisement

i'd like to hear a user-end view or feedback ... like can it be used on any device which has a sd slot ?

another interesting product from trek. they supposedly were among first who started or even invented thumb drive, too bad they did not get the global market share they deserved.

u thinking of insert into car cam recorder and post instantly?

I used one for a while (t-loan from friend) and from the URL, u will receive the pic in about 4-5secs after the shot is took.

I bought a 16GB Flucard Pro during Sitex yesterday. Slot it into my J1, works well as advertised. It act as a hotspot, means from my iPhone I can find the connection under wifi, connect to it, go to a url, and immediately can see all the photos on the sd card on my iPhone. I can choose which photo I want to save to the phone, and can upload to FB or instagram from there. My iPad can also access the photos at the same time. It's supposed to allow 5 devices to connect at the same time but I have not tried it. Transmission speed is quite fast, take less than 5 sec for 1 pic. But I find the card gets a bit hot after a while.

It does not need any internet connection to transfer from camera to phone so it's quite useful, especially when travelling, or if I want to share some pics taken on the camera immediately with friends.

another interesting product from trek. they supposedly were among first who started or even invented thumb drive, too bad they did not get the global market share they deserved.

its ok ... seems they are quite happy with the lawsuit payout and the royalty that they will just sit back and collect.

↡ Advertisement