Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

According to current Singapore Pool odds

Arsenal 2.25

Leicester 2.6

Spurs 3.0

MC 5.0

We are the favourites now.

If we do not kena ref bias for the rest of the games, shd stand a good chance. Just read that Leicester had the most penalties awarded this season at 10, while we have only 2. The 2nd most awarded penalties is Watford, Swansea and Spurs with 5. Perfectly sums up yesterday's matches where Leicester awarded a penalty for a Vardy dive and Spurs awarded a soft penalty when the ball struck sterling's hand with his back to the ball.

I do not hope that ref is in our favour, just hope that from now till end of season we get a fair ref so we can out up fair fight for the title.

According to current Singapore Pool odds

Arsenal 2.25

Leicester 2.6

Spurs 3.0

MC 5.0

We are the favourites now.

If we do not kena ref bias for the rest of the games, shd stand a good chance. Just read that Leicester had the most penalties awarded this season at 10, while we have only 2. The 2nd most awarded penalties is Watford, Swansea and Spurs with 5. Perfectly sums up yesterday's matches where Leicester awarded a penalty for a Vardy dive and Spurs awarded a soft penalty when the ball struck sterling's hand with his back to the ball.

I do not hope that ref is in our favour, just hope that from now till end of season we get a fair ref so we can out up fair fight for the title.

Actually... Vardy alone has more penalties than any other team [:p] he's got 6 :D

But I don't think we are favourites... I still think Leicester has the better chance, followed by Spurs. 

Actually... Vardy alone has more penalties than any other team [:p] he's got 6 :D

But I don't think we are favourites... I still think Leicester has the better chance, followed by Spurs. 

Yes, going by pure form Leicester and Spurs will be ahead of us. But I guess the bookmakers also look at the history of winning the title. Spurs has only won twice, most recent is 1961. Our most recent is in 2004. Moreover the manager who won the last title is the current manager, so this probably tilt the odds in our favour.

Another injury. This time is the Ox. Good thing is he's not exactly on fire, so it's no big loss but still good to have 1 more physical body around.

And lucky this time we still have walcott, welbeck and Campbell who can come in his place. Santi and Jack Wilshere shd also be back in Mar, so hopefully the current squad + these 2 will stay fit till the end.

fortunately for us too, this is the best time to beat a wounded Manu this weekend. Lots of injuries, hopefully DDG also will be out, low on morale. If we still cannot win this Sunday, then the title is certainly out of reach liao.

Another injury. This time is the Ox. Good thing is he's not exactly on fire, so it's no big loss but still good to have 1 more physical body around.

And lucky this time we still have walcott, welbeck and Campbell who can come in his place. Santi and Jack Wilshere shd also be back in Mar, so hopefully the current squad + these 2 will stay fit till the end.

fortunately for us too, this is the best time to beat a wounded Manu this weekend. Lots of injuries, hopefully DDG also will be out, low on morale. If we still cannot win this Sunday, then the title is certainly out of reach liao.

and we have 1 extra day's rest which i feel is very important

and we have 1 extra day's rest which i feel is very important

More like 2 days of rest. Manu just won 5-1 at home to Midtjylland. Martial did not play, so it's really good news for us if DDG, Rooney, Martial all absent on Sunday. Must really take full advantage

More like 2 days of rest. Manu just won 5-1 at home to Midtjylland. Martial did not play, so it's really good news for us if DDG, Rooney, Martial all absent on Sunday. Must really take full advantage

i worried......... every time we expect them to win........... they fail us

OMG Sa-no-goal scores a hatful on this debut at Charlton! :o

http://arsenalist.com/f/2015-16/other/yaya-sanogo-hattrick-vs-reading-on-his-debut.html

From the goals he still looks every part the old sanogo but more composed. Hope he can really develop further and come back. After all he really has got the physical attributes, maybe can be the next anelka/adebayor 

For once we have a pacy attack upfront. Hopefully can exploit a makeshift manu defence. If DDG is out will be even better. Lets not waste this opportunity to get at victory at OT

COYG!

Haiz we just never turned up at all while manu youngsters all hungrier and put on a good shift.

Really we shd just drop Walcott, he has been missing in the last few games he started. Kos and Gabriel also not their usual self. I don't know why we start with Mert against Barca when Gabriel will have been better, and Mert will be more useful against Manu. Maybe we will not leak in the 1st goal if Mert was there to win the header. Coq and Ramsey really cannot make it. Maybe it's really better if Ramsey plays from the right instead of down the middle. Only Ozil is eager to play all night. But looking at his body language can see few times he gesticulating to the team mates when they let the team down. Wouldn't really fault him if he leaves in the summer. And sanchez is not the same effective player after his injury. Still put in 110%, but has lost touch in front of goal. From the last few games I have really come to realise the player we miss most is not Coq, Sanchez, Welbeck, Wilshere, even Ozil. The person we miss most is Carzola. He is the one that can really dribble out of danger, turn defence into attack and dictate the pace of the game.

↡ Advertisement