Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

Even if he wanted to, for the right wing position, assuming no more transfers, he is still behind Ramsey and Ox.

If really no more transfer activity, most likely he will play as striker in our 1st game against pool [sweatdrop]

:a-bang:  :a-bang:

:TT_TT:  :TT_TT:

Leicester just signed a polish winger. Hopefully it's mahrez's replacement..

So many other rumours in overdrive now.. mahrez, lacazatte, mustafi, and draxler.

I don't rate Mustafi at all, even more after seeing him play against France. Still, he should be faster to the ball than "Ma-de-sack-de".

I don't rate Mustafi at all, even more after seeing him play against France. Still, he should be faster to the ball than "Ma-de-sack-de".

He shd be quite good ma. After all if he's in the germ national team how bad can it get? Personally I quite rate Germ and Ita defenders

10 days to go before start of season. Still no new additions..

Looks like really gg to start with Walcott upfront. Not sure if Sanchez and Ramsey are ready. Most likely Ox will start. Really need carzola back too. Xhaka and eleneny in the middle of the park.

Ox has scored 2 fantastic goals in recent friendlies

yep  [thumbsup]  I really hope he can keep his fitness and deliver. He is so enthusiastic about Arsenal in all his interviews. 

Speaking of fitness... for a team that grew and prospered in the early years with Arsène bringing in new nutrition and training methods... how come our players all get crocked so easily nowadays huh.

yep  [thumbsup]  I really hope he can keep his fitness and deliver. He is so enthusiastic about Arsenal in all his interviews. 

Speaking of fitness... for a team that grew and prospered in the early years with Arsène bringing in new nutrition and training methods... how come our players all get crocked so easily nowadays huh.

it was mentioned it was due to the training, fatigue

Imagine playing 5 matches a week

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/arsene-wenger-opens-his-training-methods-arsenal-1497706

http://talksport.com/football/old-school-arsene-wenger-must-be-blamed-arsenals-injury-problems-raymond-verheijen-tells

Likely lineup against pool assuming only those players from the squad that went to Scandinavia

Cech

Bellerin-Holding-Chambers-Bellerin

Xhaka-Coq(or elneny)

Ramsey-Carzola-Ox

Sanchez

Edited by Matoonia

Likely lineup against pool assuming only those players from the squad that went to Scandinavia

Cech

Bellerin-Holding-Chambers-Bellerin

Xhaka-Coq(or elneny)

Ramsey-Carzola-Ox

Sanchez

yay! we have two Bellerin's

haha i must have been secretly hoping there are 2 bellerins down the flanks too. But Monreal is not too bad too lah.

Monreal can only last 1 or 2 season more

OMG we beat Vikings 8-0!!

Seriously though, glad to see carzola back playing almost full game!

Sanchez and Ramsey rested though which is kind of expected

Saw the 3extended highlights on YouTube...

Ox has been performing well these few matches

Walcott low in confidence

Campbell also performing....

Even Adelaide who just got promoted to first team and iwobi looks good

I don't think there is a need to buy myraz....... rather get a striker or centre back

↡ Advertisement