Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

Iwobi did not play in league cup... means he is considered in 1st eleven.....

Perez scored 2 and assist 2.... great confidence booster

Giroud still not starting... not sure why.....

Xhaka with another long range missile.... at last we have someone that can shoot from long range

chamberlain scored... can only be good for confidence thought he seems to be unhappy... understand from reports Arsenal wanted to sell him but he chose to fight for his place..... good attitude

We are picking up some good momentum gg into weekends clash with Chelski. Great to see so many different scorers in the first few games, with our new recruits Perez and xhaka alrdy with 2. The rest like Walcott finally wake up and putting in real commitment. Hope this season EPL will be one better than last! COYG!

We are picking up some good momentum gg into weekends clash with Chelski. Great to see so many different scorers in the first few games, with our new recruits Perez and xhaka alrdy with 2. The rest like Walcott finally wake up and putting in real commitment. Hope this season EPL will be one better than last! COYG!

Walcott really play better on the right... great that he realise it

Sanchez scoring as striker too

And Iwobi leading ozil on assist.... 5 vs 3

Perez 2 assist in league cup was very good too.. especially for Ox's goal

Xhaka though scored 2... but as a DM... i think still behind Coq based on from

Its only Hull and Nott Forest guys...don't get so hype up on beating them.

Last PSG game was already indication of what kind defence we have...

no offence... but have you ever been happy?

You seems quite pessimistic..... enjoy while we can ba..... i think even we win chelsea..... you gonna say but we haven't win the league yet...... 

Its only Hull and Nott Forest guys...don't get so hype up on beating them.

Last PSG game was already indication of what kind defence we have...

Don't think that the fans are overly hyped up la. If anything Ars fans tend to play down our expectations more often than not, having seen the last 10 years.

But I believe in giving credit when it's due, while it's "only Hull and Nott Forest", we can see there's an improvement in the performance and it's the kind of football and the attitude of the players that get us behind the team. And the last PSG game, yes I agree we could have been whacked 4-0 or 5-0 had Cavani managed to stay on his feet, but then again it's only the 2nd time that Mustafi and Kos played together.

Don't be so harsh la, we all just want the best for our team. Let's cheer on the team this weekend against our London rivals. Will be a massive game! COYG

• Praise 1

Don't think that the fans are overly hyped up la. If anything Ars fans tend to play down our expectations more often than not, having seen the last 10 years.

But I believe in giving credit when it's due, while it's "only Hull and Nott Forest", we can see there's an improvement in the performance and it's the kind of football and the attitude of the players that get us behind the team. And the last PSG game, yes I agree we could have been whacked 4-0 or 5-0 had Cavani managed to stay on his feet, but then again it's only the 2nd time that Mustafi and Kos played together.

Don't be so harsh la, we all just want the best for our team. Let's cheer on the team this weekend against our London rivals. Will be a massive game! COYG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS6j4PGz6TM

I think Fab still like Arsenal

no offence... but have you ever been happy?

You seems quite pessimistic..... enjoy while we can ba..... i think even we win chelsea..... you gonna say but we haven't win the league yet...... 

No worries, no offence taken. Everyone is entitle to their own views and thinking, Lol.

But even yourself will say "enjoy while we can ba", haha.

Don't we want to be a determined team and win all the time feeling instead of "WTF just happen, Why is this player picked" for the next match and its pending result?

I had been happy many times over before 2006...I had supported Arsenal pre-AW days. So when AW came along and won us Doubles, i was definitely elated and hope for many good years to come. But when whosever time is up, don't prolong the pain la...The Board also only cares about the $$$ rolling in, sigh.

It was AW vision of Emirates (which i agree to have proper income) but along came with it, the mass exodus of players seeking better $.

Those 2006-2014 years of squad rebuilding again and again, coupled with AW stubborn, senile and skewed decision of picking players (his "god sons") and (out dated) tactics that were never good enough for the first team, resulting in wallops of apocalypse proportion losses to Man clubs / Chelsea / Pool and losses to teams that we ought to "always" beat, was too much for me to take. Even the recent two FA cups does not appease me because i jolly well know that with if AW had proper tactics and player pickings, last year we will be Champs. Don't say things like Injuries to players, luck la, to me are just excuses...

Yes, till today, players maybe join Arsenal because of AW, but after they arrive, they may also be dis-illusion because of Arsenal inability to buy the first choice players, like AW doesn't want to add $2 more to $40Mil or because the right players (state of mind and fitness) just Never gets pick.

AW just want to prove his doubters wrong which i feel betrays the fans. Whether players selection or tactics deployed, the "correct" amount of $ spent on players etc...AW to me (best if he can "hear" me post), is like a race horse that NEEDS TO BE CONTINUING WHIPPED, so that he brings the team to the finishing line, one less whip = one less final position in whatever competition.

Nobody remembers 2nd or 3rd placing in EPL but many (incl other clubs fans) remembers who finished most in 4th placing and the Champs only.

Sorry to put you through my long post, there are still many other things i am unhappy of AW at the moment but lazy to type out...

I am a pessimistic supporter at the moment, because of the many years of disappointment and pain that i had...

• Praise 1

If you understand the constraints we had during emirates.. then you won't feel so hurt

And if we did not have emirates but instead stayed at Highbury, I doubt we can afford ozil, sanchez, etc... by then we really be like pool... buying 2nd tier players hoping they turn good

If you understand the constraints we had during emirates.. then you won't feel so hurt

And if we did not have emirates but instead stayed at Highbury, I doubt we can afford ozil, sanchez, etc... by then we really be like pool... buying 2nd tier players hoping they turn good

On a week of sumptuous goals... it's been great to see goals from Sanchez, Walcott and Ozil Edited by ins1dious

Really stars aligned perfectly for this match

Cahill gift us a goal

Ozil goal abit lucky

Chelsea can't score when batshuayi 1 on 1

Only negative is coq injury... at this moment I rate him higher than xhaka in cdm position

2nd goal was from PlayStation... iwobi involved again

Arsenal lost abit of shape after 2nd goal but lucky Chelsea off form

Giroud totally not in sync with teammates

Really like batshuayi, big , strong and fast

Great team effort. Our front 3 lightning quick in the 1st half.

Only negative is coq injury. Lucky still have xhaka, and also elneny.

Giroud look really rusty in the last 15mins. Slower than his usual slow, cannot hold up play. He is a player that needs games for his confidence. Hope he can still be an asset for us.

Has anybody noticed, with iwobi we are more direct now..... when he is on, the ball keeps going foward..

The 2nd goal really reminds me of henry, bergkamp, pires and ljungberg

Hope we will maintain this directness

Oh ya and bellarin is super fast, can ask pedro and pedro is no slouch

↡ Advertisement