Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

Off goes Coquelin to Valencia. Finally.

And Wilshere gets injured... Again...

Yeah the season is over for us. Looking forward to win the Europa.

Yes 12m transfer fee is actually not too bad. With Wishere injured and Rambo still out, only outright MF now are Xhaka and elneny , and even elneny is supposedly on the way out.

Hopefully we don't sell a Coq and neny and end up buy a dick and tits

Maybe can give our promising youngsters like AMN and Willock a chance

↡ Advertisement

Yes 12m transfer fee is actually not too bad. With Wishere injured and Rambo still out, only outright MF now are Xhaka and elneny , and even elneny is supposedly on the way out.

Hopefully we don't sell a Coq and neny and end up buy a dick and tits

Maybe can give our promising youngsters like AMN and Willock a chance

Willock and Nelson do look really promising, just lack the experience I guess. But like many English talents, most don't live up to expectations. Hope they'll be different. Same goes for Maitland-Niles. 

This season has been a real disappointment. With Lacazette coming in I was expecting so much more. Guess nothing's gonna change until Wenger's departure. 

based on BBC Ornstein, arguably the most reliable source of Arsenal news:

1. Alexis could head to MC ard 20-25m if we signed a replacement

2. this replacement is supposedly Malcom from Bordeaux, but he is more of a winger

3. Theo looks to be gg to Everton/Soton for 20m

based on BBC Ornstein, arguably the most reliable source of Arsenal news:

1. Alexis could head to MC ard 20-25m if we signed a replacement

2. this replacement is supposedly Malcom from Bordeaux, but he is more of a winger

3. Theo looks to be gg to Everton/Soton for 20m

if Sanchez goes to Man City then they will be unstoppable.

Considering how Sane is out-performing Alexis this season, I'd say they're already unstoppable.

Actually I will not hesitate to sell to Man City if the price is right. they are already runaway and WILL win the EPL with or without Sanchez.

It's not like the case when we sell RVP and Manu straightaway win the next year.

Actually I will not hesitate to sell to Man City if the price is right. they are already runaway and WILL win the EPL with or without Sanchez.

It's not like the case when we sell RVP and Manu straightaway win the next year.

that is an interesting way of thinking, but i believe Arsenal will not want to be branded as the club that sold City the title?

that is an interesting way of thinking, but i believe Arsenal will not want to be branded as the club that sold City the title?

Better than we sell to Manu or Liverpool and then they beat us to 4th place mah.

We are neither competing with Man City in the EPL and CL. So will not impact us. Worst still if he goes to Man City 6 months later and we get nothing in return. So I think we shd just sell him off now. People say that keep him here so he can help us to get back into CL. If he is really GOD we will be playing in CL this year alrdy, so it's not a factor too. We have kept him in the last 6 months, and last I know we are in 6th place, 23 points off the top and 5 points behind 4th placed Pool. I don't see how keeping a very unhappy Sanchez in the next 5 months is gg to help us climb up the table. So just cut short the pain and let him go Man city, before our other direct rivals hijack him

Better than we sell to Manu or Liverpool and then they beat us to 4th place mah.

We are neither competing with Man City in the EPL and CL. So will not impact us. Worst still if he goes to Man City 6 months later and we get nothing in return. So I think we shd just sell him off now. People say that keep him here so he can help us to get back into CL. If he is really GOD we will be playing in CL this year alrdy, so it's not a factor too. We have kept him in the last 6 months, and last I know we are in 6th place, 23 points off the top and 5 points behind 4th placed Pool. I don't see how keeping a very unhappy Sanchez in the next 5 months is gg to help us climb up the table. So just cut short the pain and let him go Man city, before our other direct rivals hijack him

agreed that Arsenal should cash in on Sanchez now instead of losing him for nothing at the end of the season, i'm just hoping that he goes to Man Utd instead of City

agreed that Arsenal should cash in on Sanchez now instead of losing him for nothing at the end of the season, i'm just hoping that he goes to Man Utd instead of City

I second that idea of Sanchez to United. City with Sane really have no need for Sanchez. Thoughts on Ozil though? I really wish that he would stay but that seems very unlikely.

i say that only because i'm a Man Utd fan

Imagine if both Ozil and Sanchez in United by this transfer window lol.

I remember Wenger saying before that he will not sell these star players to rival clubs, so much for that... He's seriously losing it.  [:|]

i only want Sanchez, not Ozil haha... but if JM can coax the best form out of him like in RM, then why not... haha... 

if teams in other countries have no interest or cannot match the offers given by rival English clubs, i think Arsenal will still sell to rival teams. 

more and more Arsenal fans are calling for AW to retire gracefully... 

i only want Sanchez, not Ozil haha... but if JM can coax the best form out of him like in RM, then why not... haha... 

if teams in other countries have no interest or cannot match the offers given by rival English clubs, i think Arsenal will still sell to rival teams. 

more and more Arsenal fans are calling for AW to retire gracefully... 

As much as I respect Wenger's accomplishments in Arsenal, he is way past his glory days. Should've left last season after we won the FA Cup. I'll definitely be sad when he leaves but it's really for the best. His retirement now has become anything but graceful.

I second that idea of Sanchez to United. City with Sane really have no need for Sanchez. Thoughts on Ozil though? I really wish that he would stay but that seems very unlikely.

even if sell sanchez to man u now, how much can he fetch?? 20-30 m can get u nobody nowsaday.

and arsenal dun need that extra money now either.

now man u is drag into the top 4 fight.

the last thing arsenal want is to strengthen man u .

imagine sanchez snatch man u extra say 6 points, and get into top 4, while arsenal drop out again.

the damage is much worst then the gain.

• Praise 1

even if sell sanchez to man u now, how much can he fetch?? 20-30 m can get u nobody nowsaday.

and arsenal dun need that extra money now either.

now man u is drag into the top 4 fight.

the last thing arsenal want is to strengthen man u .

imagine sanchez snatch man u extra say 6 points, and get into top 4, while arsenal drop out again.

the damage is much worst then the gain.

True enough. But honestly, with or without Sanchez, United seems likely to make top 4. 

I would still very much prefer Sanchez sold and get the money though. Our team isn't doing any better now with him. We need someone else who's sincere and wants to play for Arsenal. So many potential wingers right now like Draxler, Mahrez and Lemar available, but Wenger's being ignorant about it. Sigh.

As much as I respect Wenger's accomplishments in Arsenal, he is way past his glory days. Should've left last season after we won the FA Cup. I'll definitely be sad when he leaves but it's really for the best. His retirement now has become anything but graceful.

since Wenger's contract is up at the end of the season and there has been no news on any extension, maybe he will leave along with Ozil and Sanchez...

Won't happen because city is running away with the title

Imagine if both Ozil and Sanchez in United by this transfer window lol.

I remember Wenger saying before that he will not sell these star players to rival clubs, so much for that... He's seriously losing it. [:|]

Erm.... their contract expiring liao....

since Wenger's contract is up at the end of the season and there has been no news on any extension, maybe he will leave along with Ozil and Sanchez...

1 more season after this
↡ Advertisement