• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
68 replies to this topic | 25 praises

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

"The Worst Car In History Of The Wold" DVD & BluRay is out. Those who know how to use torrent can ignore what I had just mentioned.

For those who are clueless you can catch the trailer on youtube...
http://www.youtube.c...p;v=nenQI4HrUhk

Managed to catch it last night. The usual "informative" and comical presentation from the usual hosts & stig's cousin but less Hammon. biggrin.gif
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

"The Worst Car In History Of The Wold" DVD & BluRay is out. Those who know how to use torrent can ignore what I had just mentioned.

For those who are clueless you can catch the trailer on youtube...
http://www.youtube.c...p;v=nenQI4HrUhk

Managed to catch it last night. The usual "informative" and comical presentation from the usual hosts & stig's cousin but less Hammon. biggrin.gif

I've seen it. It's awesome.

For those who don't mind spoilers, the worst car in the world isssssss... (drum roll): the Lexus SC430.

Funny, I've often thought that myself. A colleague of mine used to drive that piece of crap. laugh.gif

BTW, those that expect China cars to be featured prominently, you'd be wrong. biggrin.gif

Spoiler 2: The Hamster is featured right at the end, or rather his house, at least.

Edited by Turboflat4, 26 November 2012 - 09:16 AM.

This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:31 AM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

For those who don't mind spoilers, the worst car in the world isssssss... (drum roll): the Lexus SC430.

Funny, I've often thought that myself. A colleague of mine used to drive that piece of crap. laugh.gif

BTW, those that expect China cars to be featured prominently, you'd be wrong. biggrin.gif

Spoiler 2: The Hamster is featured right at the end, or rather his house, at least.

Did u buy the disc? Or you went the BT route?
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Whoa piang, dun spoil mah. biggrin.gif

Yeah, at first I thought the show will be filled with M'sia and China cars. LOL...

The other worst car that came close to crap is indeed what I thought it was too.

Edited by Watwheels, 26 November 2012 - 09:57 AM.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

Adrianlim13
  • Premium member
    Adrianlim13
    4th Gear
    Author Image

why no hamster ah ?

anyway the linků catch it when its still there..

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

why no hamster ah ?

Whoa, it's on youtube. Faster download and watch later for those who haven catch it.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

Tayspiderx
  • Tayspiderx
    5th Gear
    Author Image

why no hamster ah ?

Got in the last 5 min

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Man I love topgear

http://www.youtube.c...;feature=relmfu

Behold the tortoise! He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.
All that's required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Whoa, it's on youtube. Faster download and watch later for those who haven catch it.

Can only hope that it's still up when I get home. Orpeets cannot watch + boss walking around. dry.gif
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

Tayspiderx
  • Tayspiderx
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Can only hope that it's still up when I get home. Orpeets cannot watch + boss walking around. dry.gif

Open sub window n DL via gettube first wink.gif laugh.gif

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

Whyeme
  • Whyeme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Is that worst car really so bad? I saw one zhnged up version along cte yesterday...haha

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Did u buy the disc? Or you went the BT route?

BT baby. 720p HD. wink.gif
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The YouTube link was fine for about a week or so, then BBC noticed it and pulled it down. So the only way us to either BT it or download from filehosting sites. The upcoming episode is pretty interesting too, practical fast cars tongue.gif
Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

Gs_1984
  • Premium member
    Gs_1984
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Just got it on amazon. Thanks for the info. Looks interesting.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

Safetyfirst
  • Safetyfirst
    4th Gear
    Author Image

You guys may want to google streetfire + top gear

Cheers

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:05 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

LLexus sc430

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:51 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Looks like Topgear is back soon. Finalgear is guessing Feb2nd. No confirmation on the official website.

Series 21 teaser. LoL... Looks like we are not the only ones who have issues with commercial vehicles.

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:36 AM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Can't wait...tho I feel the break is too long. Some may lost interest after a while.

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can't wait...tho I feel the break is too long. Some may lost interest after a while.

I wish there be more episodes in a season rather dan just  5 or 6.

Hydrocarbon praised this

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

Keithchue
  • Premium member
    Keithchue
    5th Gear
    Author Image

seems like the McLaren P1 is featured in season 21, special will be Myanmar driving.

there are also some other countries to test the dacia sandero.. and some other cars that Clarkson and Hammond will be driving...

of course the dacia will be driven by May...

waiting for it it be released...

every day wont be the same after you make a wrong decision.

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: TopGear, Fans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users