For TopGear Fans...

Watwheels

"The Worst Car In History Of The Wold" DVD & BluRay is out. Those who know how to use torrent can ignore what I had just mentioned.

For those who are clueless you can catch the trailer on youtube...

Managed to catch it last night. The usual "informative" and comical presentation from the usual hosts & stig's cousin but less Hammon. :D

↡ Advertisement

"The Worst Car In History Of The Wold" DVD & BluRay is out. Those who know how to use torrent can ignore what I had just mentioned.

For those who are clueless you can catch the trailer on youtube...

Managed to catch it last night. The usual "informative" and comical presentation from the usual hosts & stig's cousin but less Hammon. :D

I've seen it. It's awesome.

For those who don't mind spoilers, the worst car in the world isssssss... (drum roll): the Lexus SC430.

Funny, I've often thought that myself. A colleague of mine used to drive that piece of crap. [laugh]

BTW, those that expect China cars to be featured prominently, you'd be wrong. :D

Spoiler 2: The Hamster is featured right at the end, or rather his house, at least.

Edited by Turboflat4

For those who don't mind spoilers, the worst car in the world isssssss... (drum roll): the Lexus SC430.

Funny, I've often thought that myself. A colleague of mine used to drive that piece of crap. [laugh]

BTW, those that expect China cars to be featured prominently, you'd be wrong. :D

Spoiler 2: The Hamster is featured right at the end, or rather his house, at least.

Did u buy the disc? Or you went the BT route?

Whoa piang, dun spoil mah. :D

Yeah, at first I thought the show will be filled with M'sia and China cars. LOL...

The other worst car that came close to crap is indeed what I thought it was too.

Edited by Watwheels

Whoa, it's on youtube. Faster download and watch later for those who haven catch it.

Can only hope that it's still up when I get home. Orpeets cannot watch + boss walking around. <_<

The YouTube link was fine for about a week or so, then BBC noticed it and pulled it down. So the only way us to either BT it or download from filehosting sites. The upcoming episode is pretty interesting too, practical fast cars [:p]