For TopGear Fans...

Watwheels

Check out the audience in the first season of Top Gear vs today, what a difference

yup. I've watched every episode.

Ha my friend say u can only go on the show as a pair (male and female). 1 person will not be accepted.

• Praise 1

Seriously ah, back in season 1 they probably excepted anyone seeing the audience in the back are all guys haha

Notice they like to position the prettier girls in the front during the "news", good thing they did too haha

yup. I've watched every episode.

Ha my friend say u can only go on the show as a pair (male and female). 1 person will not be accepted.

Seriously ah, back in season 1 they probably excepted anyone seeing the audience in the back are all guys haha

Notice they like to position the prettier girls in the front during the "news", good thing they did too haha

yeah, he actually got the chance to go for the filming for last season. But he couldn't convince any of his female classmates to go for it lol...

Lol serious, thats mega [furious][smash]

yeah, he actually got the chance to go for the filming for last season. But he couldn't convince any of his female classmates to go for it lol...

Oh...they have to abandon their cars in the end. LoL...

Why they go stir the hornet's nest? Haha...

Jin boh liao but these 3 blokes jin funny. I like their road trips though. Always scenic and sometimes breath taking views.

is there a link to see the latest show or to download? I had been watching thru finalgear and it is closed down :(

Last night's road trip was one of the worst i feel, save for the nice views of the andes. Didnt even watch till the end. I think the bolivia and vietnam trips were the best.. after that they just rehashed the scripts but different location..

Last night's road trip was one of the worst i feel, save for the nice views of the andes. Didnt even watch till the end. I think the bolivia and vietnam trips were the best.. after that they just rehashed the scripts but different location..

+1. I think Africa, Burma and Bolivia are the better ones. I din know anything about the Falklands war till yesterday..