Novitec Exhaust Group Buy 2012

Saabretooth

Neutral Newbie

I'm getting a quote for super sprint as well but they can get back to me next Tuesday.

It's either all novitec or all super sprint.

Please don't all ask for different combo unless I can get big group order for both brands.

Once confirmed I will take full deposit for the purchase. Shipping and exchange rate difference either top up or returned later upon collection.

I will also arrange for standardized workshop to do the installation so that the. Certification process is a little simpler for everyone. But going for inspection will still be at own time own target.

Please don't say I collect and go. .... It helps everyone to have a single point of contact and the shared arrangement helps everyone save some money.

I think this gb coffee not enough. .. must be beer and supper

Beware. Refer to the Alfa thread for my posting on self import approval process.... Supersprint just got back to me to contact Jeep Chee their authorised distributor for approval process. They can't give me the sound report. If you are buying from them direct, use that as a condition. Alternative, try MW motorworks from Germany. Shipping is 30-40% cheaper and they sell at the same price or close to that. Whatever Supersprint has, they have. Same thing, ask for sound/noise report. They should have similar requirement for Germany.

↡ Advertisement

Beware. Refer to the Alfa thread for my posting on self import approval process.... Supersprint just got back to me to contact Jeep Chee their authorised distributor for approval process. They can't give me the sound report. If you are buying from them direct, use that as a condition. Alternative, try MW motorworks from Germany. Shipping is 30-40% cheaper and they sell at the same price or close to that. Whatever Supersprint has, they have. Same thing, ask for sound/noise report. They should have similar requirement for Germany.

The story behind Jeep Chee and Supersprint goes a long way back (Remus was the cause). That is where I learned about the meaning of authorized distributor when I was teenage apprentice. Cut the story short. Supersprint supports Jeep Chee strictly to curb all the parallel imports of SS exhaust. At least it is true for street legal ones. I also have an imported SS muffler in my storage.

Neutral Newbie

Sorry TS. too kan chiong. go source myself and share with u all. Supersprint for 147. $700 w/o GST and installation. good price?

Edited by Weiz87

I'm getting a quote for super sprint as well but they can get back to me next Tuesday.

It's either all novitec or all super sprint.

Please don't all ask for different combo unless I can get big group order for both brands.

Once confirmed I will take full deposit for the purchase. Shipping and exchange rate difference either top up or returned later upon collection.

I will also arrange for standardized workshop to do the installation so that the. Certification process is a little simpler for everyone. But going for inspection will still be at own time own target.

Please don't say I collect and go. .... It helps everyone to have a single point of contact and the shared arrangement helps everyone save some money.

I think this gb coffee not enough. .. must be beer and supper

left side novitecs and right side SS?

Neutral Newbie

Guys,

With a great sadness and a tinge of regret, I have decided to sell my 159 SW... if anyone wants my LTA approved Remus (bought from Stamford), please let me know. I hope to sell it at $800 (you have to pay for the dekitting). Planning to list my car through sgcarmart online quote by Wednesday (5 Dec), so need to dekit by then. The Remus is definitely not as loud as the Novitecs though.

18" horseshoes rims already reserved. The only other thing is my K&N (just cleaned at Mohan's workshop) and Autodelta foam filter (my spare when I am drying my K&N). I can give those away, but either you DIY or pay for the removal.

SMS me at 96379915 if interested. The Serpent will live on, albeit in a different form...

If not appropriate to post here, mod please delete or remove.

Edited by Mojoe

paiseh, newbie here...

so whats the diff betw novitec, supersprint and remus? pros and cons? price diff?

and i read from LTA website that if we install approved exhaust, no need send for inspection...

http://app.lta.gov.sg/corp_new_content.asp?start=59

pls enlighten me..

thx!

bro,

Once an approved exhaust system has been installed, the vehicle owner may send his vehicle to any of LTA authorised inspection centres for inspection.

bro,

Once an approved exhaust system has been installed, the vehicle owner may send his vehicle to any of LTA authorised inspection centres for inspection.

Kian73 has posted a very detailed reply in the alfa 159 thread.

thnx!

Guys,

With a great sadness and a tinge of regret, I have decided to sell my 159 SW... if anyone wants my LTA approved Remus (bought from Stamford), please let me know. I hope to sell it at $800 (you have to pay for the dekitting). Planning to list my car through sgcarmart online quote by Wednesday (5 Dec), so need to dekit by then. The Remus is definitely not as loud as the Novitecs though.

18" horseshoes rims already reserved. The only other thing is my K&N (just cleaned at Mohan's workshop) and Autodelta foam filter (my spare when I am drying my K&N). I can give those away, but either you DIY or pay for the removal.

SMS me at 96379915 if interested. The Serpent will live on, albeit in a different form...

If not appropriate to post here, mod please delete or remove.

no one interested? 800 niah.. already approved.

Neutral Newbie

still no price??

Bro, give the organiser some time, he's doing it for no more than coffee/ beer/ supper lol. even sellers will take time to calculate and provide a bulk deal. Be patient, and I'm sure a good deal can be worked out [thumbsup]

Armi

Neutral Newbie

no one interested? 800 niah.. already approved.

I know... strange... I thought this would be an easy sell considering the price. Just need to install and transfer the exhaust and then go for inspection. Unless everyone has one? Then again, it is not as loud as your Novitecs, maybe that's why :P

Anyway, last call before I list the car tomorrow with the Remus (which is a waste coz dealers not going to give me more for it).

Edited by Mojoe

Anyway, last call before I list the car tomorrow with the Remus (which is a waste coz dealers not going to give me more for it).

Remove it and sell later. Don't leave it to low baller car agents.

Some say Remus cures hesitation.

Some say Remus is the pipe to go for secretly when CO disapproves.

Some say used ones have a smoother flow

Anyone want to take?

Neutral Newbie

Anyone want to take?

147 can use?

Neutral Newbie

Anyone want to take?

If no one wants I won't bother paying to take it out. If I can't sell now then I doubt it will sell. And beside, I have to deal with some weird enquiries as well. [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Mojoe
↡ Advertisement