Accident on 29 Oct 2012 at PIE towards Jurong

Pekkle

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I met a car accident on 29 Oct 2012 along PIE while filtering out to Adam Road at around 8:15am in the morning. My car was hit by another car from the rear and swerved all the way from Lane 4 to Lane 1 and then hit the divider.

I'm seeking help from drivers who are driving along PIE at that time and date of the accident who might have camera installed in their car and incidentally recorded the whole accident.

If you do have the accident recorded, I would appreciate your assistance in providing the video.

You can send it to me at [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

Sorry about your incident. Are you okay physically?

If possible (I do not know your physical condition earlier) better to post this as soon as the accident happened as most of us would have one or two days memory only. If someone there was proactive, there is a chance that they copied their files.

Neutral Newbie

I'm ok physically already. Thanks! Just that I didn't know I can come to this forum and ask for such assistance. So only now then I posted this topic.

I know it's kinda late. Trying my luck, hopefully there would be someone.

Twincharged

Actually most people if they recorded an accident on camera they will copy to their PC and view ma. lol. Especially TS accident seems to be quite a big one.

Neutral Newbie

I did try to google to find the video capture of my accident. But unfortunately can't find any. Mine consider quite a bad one.

sounds quite serious...from lane 4 to lane 1, means u already finished the filter lane and some car some filter lane hit you and u went to towards the overhead bridge direction?

woa...sounds like video cam quite important, both in front and behind...

Neutral Newbie

No, I'm queuing to filter out to adam road. Then when slowing down, kena hit by the car behind me. Because of the huge impact, the car swerved and hit the middle divider.

Yes, camera is very important!!!!

Neutral Newbie

No, I'm queuing to filter out to adam road. Then when slowing down, kena hit by the car behind me. Because of the huge impact, the car swerved and hit the middle divider.

Yes, camera is very important!!!!

U are in your lane when u kena hit ?

Neutral Newbie

No I'm not driving Mazda. Why did u guess Mazda? Did you witness the accident?

Edited by Pekkle
↡ Advertisement