• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
60 replies to this topic | 154 praises

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

We are still the best Airline for in-flight services in 17 years running .... smash.gif

from Yahoo: World's best airlines
By Everett Potter | Travel+Leisure – Wed, Nov 28, 2012

Great companies always think outside the box, and Air New Zealand is no exception. In the most recent Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards survey, the Kiwi airline came in No. 2. And while readers didn't specifically rank in-flight entertainment, ANZ's fresh, amusing spin on the standard safety video surely gave passengers a memorable impression of the airline.

The factors our readers did vote on, across 76 global airlines: cabin comfort, in-flight service, customer service, value, and food. No one was surprised to see Singapore Airlines topping the list; they've been the No. 1 airline for the past 17 years. And they must be doing something right—they didn't even have Richard Simmons entertaining their passengers.

No. 1 Singapore Airlines

For the 17th year in a row—ever since T+L inaugurated the World's Best Awards—Singapore Airlines has been readers' overall favorite. This year, the airline came out on top in every category: cabin comfort, food, in-flight service, customer service, and value. The 32-inch seat pitch in economy class helps, as do the flight attendants, famous for their above-and-beyond service and sarong and kebaya uniforms. Bedtime turndown service is even part of the flying experience for those with pockets deep enough to book the A380 first-class suites that feature sliding doors, 23-inch TVs, and stand-alone beds hand-stitched by master Italian craftsmen Poltrona Frau.

No. 2 Air New Zealand

No. 3 Emirates

No. 4 Korean Air

No. 5 Cathay Pacific Airways

No. 6 Asiana Airlines

No. 7 Virgin America

No. 8 Qatar Airways

No. 9 Virgin Atlantic Airways

No. 10 Thai International Airways

To read more on the commence, can login to the link

Link: http://sg.news.yahoo...t-airlines.html

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

Thedream
  • Thedream
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i shall not commence on my comments... happy.gif

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:18 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i shall not commence on my comments... happy.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I was also ohmy.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

they forgot #1 for hiring aunties also ... some of the stewardesses ah ... can be .. ahem... "larger than life"

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They have to make more improvement in the internet booking web site, still not very user friendly.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

readers favourite... ppl vote one ar?
Garage36.com

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:22 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My recent trip to SGN got a few young stewardess which are quite wub.gif

Their service are quite good too.......... tongue.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No comments. lipsrsealed.gif
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ok lah. I take SQ all the time. Ok wat...

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:27 PM

EricTeh
  • EricTeh
    Banned

u on the plane to reach your destination
or to chiko peh

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

ya i find SQ ok lor. dunno why ppl grumble about their service? catch no ball...the last flight i took was last mth to Osaka.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

or to chiko peh

What I do or where I go, is anything your business??? hur.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

What I do or where I go, is anything your business??? hur.gif

Stalker laugh.gif
Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

A_korusawa
  • A_korusawa
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ok lah. I take SQ all the time. Ok wat...

I'm PPS for quite a while.
I notice SIA's service is very superficial & not sincere - the crew does NOT work as a team at all
When crisis arises, instead of seeing the needs of passengers (or to hear them), they start to defend
To me, the Korean Airlines are picking up & picking fast!
Sometimes, its not about the facilities, its about a simple 'welcome aboard' & how they (the air crew) cherishes you rather than just lips work.
SIA, sigh.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No. 5 Cathay Pacific Airways

#5 is based on wat service? sly.gif

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

got give u 1/2 ball siboh?? laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

or to chiko peh

primary objective is to reach destination, others are value added services laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I notice SIA's service is very superficial & not sincere - the crew does NOT work as a team at all
When crisis arises, instead of seeing the needs of passengers (or to hear them), they start to defend
Sometimes, its not about the facilities, its about a simple 'welcome aboard' & how they (the air crew) cherishes you rather than just lips work.
SIA, sigh.

u PPS should know better lah, business class confirm will be very different treatment laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

SIA, sigh.

Lips work, Akira?

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

SIA, sigh.

Eh... what crisis have you been through? The only "crisis" I went through was plane delay. The last time was last year I think when a plane skidded off the track and my flight was affected. They offered free meal vouchers so no major problem except for the delay.

Compare with a lot of other airlines, I don't really have much complaints on the service quality. Sometimes have to give and take. Nothing is perfect.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Still, BEST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users