Sg ferrari convoy accident karak hway

Karoon

drifting is not as easy as it looks..seems like the car went sideways?

i tend to think that with so much power on the rear wheel, it won't be that easy to tame on wet slippery bends even in the hands of an expert.

drifting is not as easy as it looks..seems like the car went sideways?

i tend to think that with so much power on the rear wheel, it won't be that easy to tame on wet slippery bends even in the hands of an expert.

All I can say is, when someone in a sportscar gets into such a mess, everyone else laughs at the owner and the car,

jeering all the way, now when the tables are turned and it happens to them, not in a sportscar, it's a different issue totally.

All I can say is, when someone in a sportscar gets into such a mess, everyone else laughs at the owner and the car,

jeering all the way, now when the tables are turned and it happens to them, not in a sportscar, it's a different issue totally.

..and that would die die not gonna be driver's fault.. ?

^_^

always easier to poke fun of people. in fact .. i was in a similar crash before (was a passenger in a ferrari) and i know for a fact the owner was doing 70+km/h on ECP ... it was raining heavy and the tires slipped and we wound up nearly through the guard rail

lo and behold .. plenty of people stopped ... TO TAKE PICTURES. no one bothered to help ... even the TP when he came was so kuai lan, immediately accused the driver of speeding. (by then, the hong seh rep was already down and he immediately told the TP to either substantiate his claim, or we can take it to court. the TP guy kept quiet after that)

not every exotic accident is because the owner is showboating ... but its quite sad to see people always jump to conclusions all the time :P

always easier to poke fun of people. in fact .. i was in a similar crash before (was a passenger in a ferrari) and i know for a fact the owner was doing 70+km/h on ECP ... it was raining heavy and the tires slipped and we wound up nearly through the guard rail

lo and behold .. plenty of people stopped ... TO TAKE PICTURES. no one bothered to help ... even the TP when he came was so kuai lan, immediately accused the driver of speeding. (by then, the hong seh rep was already down and he immediately told the TP to either substantiate his claim, or we can take it to court. the TP guy kept quiet after that)

not every exotic accident is because the owner is showboating ... but its quite sad to see people always jump to conclusions all the time :P

It's simply people being red eyed jealous they cannot afford such cars.

Even to the extent of scratching, sort of marking their turf. Anything above 1.6

sure got jiao wei one. Damn sad this society.

was it the tire problem? or just inexperienced?

not easy for a ferrari to slip at 70km/h..... profile of tyres are quite wide for much more grip + i suppose the tyres are good weather tyres?

It's simply people being red eyed jealous they cannot afford such cars.

Even to the extent of scratching, sort of marking their turf. Anything above 1.6

sure got jiao wei one. Damn sad this society.

actually in MCF..... regardless what car.. as long as accident sure got jiao wei [laugh]

not easy for a ferrari to slip at 70km/h..... profile of tyres are quite wide for much more grip + i suppose the tyres are good weather tyres?

That one was a LSD issue.

Neutral Newbie

this accident is over sensationalise cos its a ferrari, nobody will bother to report if its just a proton or nissan? we shouldnt speculate what happened cos we also dont know what happened and its not a pleasant to be involved in an accident regardless of whether you are rich or not.

Drive safely everyone!

it was an older ferrari. took 10 months to fix because insurer at first also assumed speeding and refused to pay. so car sat at hong seh. finally when they finish their analysis, insurance co lan lan had to pay. i wont say driver was a saint, but just his luck that time he really not speeding :D

some part failed causing one of the rear tires to lock up .. and then the car aqua planed ... i do have to admit, when they repaired the car, the body work was damn sui and shiny (it was originally losing its luster)

@#$&ing airbag also didnt deploy somemore ... i remember having a long mark across my chest from the seat belt for a few weeks.

actually in MCF..... regardless what car.. as long as accident sure got jiao wei [laugh]

Hmm...well...I guess you're right bro. Exotic ones more to say in the thread. [laugh]

this accident is over sensationalise cos its a ferrari, nobody will bother to report if its just a proton or nissan? we shouldnt speculate what happened cos we also dont know what happened and its not a pleasant to be involved in an accident regardless of whether you are rich or not.

Drive safely everyone!

For a newbie....... [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement