Sg ferrari convoy accident karak hway

Karoon

Actually wearing sunglass improve visibility when rain in the day. It cut off the glare. Try the next time it rain heavily.

Must b polarized type. Then reduce reflected glare on road but tint sud not b too dark.

Look closely at the tires, can only see the radial grooves, lateral grooves looks wearout, or its slick tires. One year old ride, with the power of the car, good tires can wear out within months. Or could be avoiding another car.

Down pour up north cannot be under estimated.

Edited by KaKiLang

Look closely at the tires, can only see the radial grooves, lateral grooves looks wearout, or its slick tires. One year old ride, with the power of the car, good tires can wear out within months. Or could be avoiding another car.

Car using semislicks n driver dunno ty not good in e rain even.

Turbocharged

even downpours in SG can also set the visibility to near zero [sweatdrop]

was it the tire problem? or just inexperienced?

not easy for a ferrari to slip at 70km/h..... profile of tyres are quite wide for much more grip + i suppose the tyres are good weather tyres?

Actually more wider tires compared to narrow tires, the chances of aquaplaning is higher. The amount of side grooves that helps to channel away water is limited by the circumference of the tire. So all else being equal, narrower tires will aquaplan less easily.

Edited by Happily1986

Twincharged

Ya but now aunty lucy premiums one of e most ex. [sweatdrop]

I think depends on age also. They gave me the lowest quote among all the insurance co I asked. Somemore at that time I only just removed my P-plate.

Neutral Newbie

this accident is over sensationalise cos its a ferrari, nobody will bother to report if its just a proton or nissan? we shouldnt speculate what happened cos we also dont know what happened and its not a pleasant to be involved in an accident regardless of whether you are rich or not.

Drive safely everyone!

[thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

this accident is over sensationalise cos its a ferrari, nobody will bother to report if its just a proton or nissan? we shouldnt speculate what happened cos we also dont know what happened and its not a pleasant to be involved in an accident regardless of whether you are rich or not.

Drive safely everyone!

[thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Drive safely everyone!

[thumbsup]

Turbocharged

Ya but now aunty lucy premiums one of e most ex. [sweatdrop]

was okay for me last year.. coming one if they dare raise premium I'll jump ship :D

I think depends on age also. They gave me the lowest quote among all the insurance co I asked. Somemore at that time I only just removed my P-plate.

I run away fm aunty lucy when ty start giving bull sheet abt wanting to reduce premiums but kept increasing their premiums instead.

Now i use direct asia. Book online. Cheapest rates around.

was okay for me last year.. coming one if they dare raise premium I'll jump ship :D

I gave up on aunty lucy when their rates keep increasing.

Now with direct asia. Book online n much cheaper.