Qoo10 / Gmarket

Ysc3

i tried using it 5 mins ago.

The final amount "PAYPAL payment page", did not deduct the S$10 discount even though Paypal mentioned the S$10 already in the wallet.

when you select paypal and go, it will re-direct to paypal page for you to log in right?  for me the $10 was auto apply once i log in.

when you select paypal and go, it will re-direct to paypal page for you to log in right?  for me the $10 was auto apply once i log in.

i had done the same procedure u had mentioned. final price still the same quoted on q00 website.

anyway, lazy to call Paypal (too troublesome). just buy without discount.

thks for yr help

• Praise 1

my paypal a/c kenah block already ....

but its ok, just wait for every month will at least get 1 x $10 coupon for $50 purchase.

Still have $10 off for $50 purchase? That was for Live10 user. This month I tried to claim one of these, then realize I couldn't find it anymore.

That said, for the first time, I won a $10 gift card.

Still have $10 off for $50 purchase? That was for Live10 user. This month I tried to claim one of these, then realize I couldn't find it anymore.

not live 10, one time $10 off $60 purchase for today and tomorrow only.

not live 10, one time $10 off $60 purchase for today and tomorrow only.

Ysc3 was referring to the monthly $10 coupon, which I found recently it disappeared. Is it just me? I used to buy milk powder with that coupon too.  [laugh]

Ysc3 was referring to the monthly $10 coupon, which I found recently it disappeared. Is it just me? I used to buy milk powder with that coupon too. [laugh]

oh gold member monthly coupon issit? I dun spend that much to get there [laugh]

Twincharged

you have to log-on to Live10 then go back to Q10 then can collect the voucher. one month one time only....its in the Qlounge.

Ysc3 was referring to the monthly $10 coupon, which I found recently it disappeared. Is it just me? I used to buy milk powder with that coupon too.  [laugh]

i was talking about both .... initially was the $10 for $50 Live10 monthly coupon, then the $10 for $60 special coupon.

anyway, now i will log-in through Shopback also to get that  miserly 1% rebate also ... don't take white don't take.

you have to log-on to Live10 then go back to Q10 then can collect the voucher. one month one time only....its in the Qlounge.

i was talking about both .... initially was the $10 for $50 Live10 monthly coupon, then the $10 for $60 special coupon.

anyway, now i will log-in through Shopback also to get that  miserly 1% rebate also ... don't take white don't take.

I am using both Live10 and Qoo10, been getting the $10 coupon every month until recently. Even tried to logout and login Live10 again. If the coupon is still there, then the problem is my phone.

Twincharged

I am using both Live10 and Qoo10, been getting the $10 coupon every month until recently. Even tried to logout and login Live10 again. If the coupon is still there, then the problem is my phone.

previously there was a loophole on Q10 app ... where by I can get $10 for $50 coupons anytime I wanted .... but now no more liow ... :ninja:

previously there was a loophole on Q10 app ... where by I can get $10 for $50 coupons anytime I wanted .... but now no more liow ... :ninja:

Whoa!!!! Diablo gold hack spotted!!!!!!

Twincharged

Whoa!!!! Diablo gold hack spotted!!!!!!

actually not me ... it was my friend who came across it accidentally and then told me about it ... I also used it sparingly lah ... spend $50 also not small amount leh ... and also afraid Q10 might notice ...

• Praise 1

i had done the same procedure u had mentioned. final price still the same quoted on q00 website.

anyway, lazy to call Paypal (too troublesome). just buy without discount.

thks for yr help

You need to go PAYPAL and claim the $10 1st, then it will be in your PAYPAL wallet.

When making payment in Qoo10 page, click on paypal payment and it'll direct u to PAYPAL website.

Then u logged in and the final amt will show there -$10.

I oredi redeemed from 2 accounts, 2 more to go  [:)]

You need to go PAYPAL and claim the $10 1st, then it will be in your PAYPAL wallet.

When making payment in Qoo10 page, click on paypal payment and it'll direct u to PAYPAL website.

Then u logged in and the final amt will show there -$10.

I oredi redeemed from 2 accounts, 2 more to go  [:)]

mean you have 4 Qoo10 accounts and 4 Paypal accounts?

mean you have 4 Qoo10 accounts and 4 Paypal accounts?

i have more than 10 PAYPAL accounts.

open n close. just for some transaction online.

i just bought a dvb-t2 box before i read about the discount. but nvm.

Qoo10 sells them for almost $50 each? I bought mine through Ezbuy, less than $30 each with booster antenna and shipping included.

↡ Advertisement