- one for mama

- one for son

- one for daughter

- one for power bank

- one for camera

- one for maid...

one happy family...

Now, people travel jin mafan de...

Also, must get data sim / mifi...., upload, download.... [bigcry] Broadcast on faecebook to the whole worldwide world and tell them to come and rob your house... [laugh]

Travel no need so many ports lah. How many devices you want to bring along for holiday? [sweatdrop]

Edited by Kangadrool
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Travel no need so many ports lah. How many devices you want to bring along for holiday? [sweatdrop]

Travel u are mostly limited by how many travel adaptors u have right. Most hotels only give u like 1 wall outlet that can be used. Rest are like for TV, lights etc.

Come back to room, need to charge 2 HP at one time + camera battery. Think it's a common scenario.

good for one family big and small... [grin]

- one for papa

- one for mama

- one for son

- one for daughter

- one for power bank

- one for camera

- one for maid...

one happy family...

one for you one for me and 6 for the family . . . orh ee orh [laugh][laugh]

nowadays more informed have moved to taobao liao :D

Not for me. The chinese char on the website just give me headache. And i prefer to deal with local sellers. Dont mind paying a bit more for that.
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Travel u are mostly limited by how many travel adaptors u have right. Most hotels only give u like 1 wall outlet that can be used. Rest are like for TV, lights etc.

Come back to room, need to charge 2 HP at one time + camera battery. Think it's a common scenario.

That's true but for my a 4 port is enough already. Not like those people above -_-[laugh] [laugh]

Twincharged

Just 2 adults and 3 children use alot of ports already. 2 phones, 1 tablet, 1 camera and another 1 or 2 battery packs.

Hypersonic

good for one family big and small... [grin]

- one for papa

- one for mama

- one for son

- one for daughter

- one for power bank

- one for camera

- one for maid...

one happy family...

Now, people travel jin mafan de...

Also, must get data sim / mifi...., upload, download.... [bigcry] Broadcast on faecebook to the whole worldwide world and tell them to come and rob your house... [laugh]

You have one big family lor... and you remembered to bring your maid but never bring your wife -_-[laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

You have one big family lor... and you remembered to bring your maid but never bring your wife -_-[laugh] [laugh]

Wife is the maid or maid is the wife [dizzy]

Hypersonic

Just 2 adults and 3 children use alot of ports already. 2 phones, 1 tablet, 1 camera and another 1 or 2 battery packs.

That's true.... Ok.. then I recommend getting the 10 port charger. Everyone should get one :D

Oh this is GB? So any different from the normal online purchase, like longer waiting time to meet the min quantity

Received message just now that order has been shipped.

Anker is good.

Anker is one of the few chargers that can charge iphone and android without issue.

The older models used to have iphone/ipad specific ports but from the last generation onwards, all ports can charge both android and iphones at 2amp/port.

Don't take my word for it. 9700 reviews can't be wrong...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IBDOB5I/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A294P4X9EWVXLJ

If u need a multi port charger, this is it.

After reading all comments I bought this from Lazada on Thursday and delivered this morning :D

post-1109-0-77686600-1430635510.jpg

After reading all comments I bought this from Lazada on Thursday and delivered this morning :D

I got the same one. Yours is a two pin or three pin plug?

I got the same one. Yours is a two pin or three pin plug?

Oops I haven't open the package and gone out since morning, hope they send me the 3 pin one [sweatdrop]

I got it for $35, the 6 port one is overkill for me.

Oops I haven't open the package and gone out since morning, hope they send me the 3 pin one [sweatdrop]

I got it for $35, the 6 port one is overkill for me.

I think it's about the same size as the 6 port. If 2 pin then change yourself.

Turbocharged

See already also gian... order one also.... hope it wont toast my Ipad... [laugh][rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement