Qoo10 / Gmarket

Ysc3

Hypersonic

See already also gian... order one also.... hope it wont toast my Ipad... [laugh][rolleyes]

Unless it's a fake one, unlikely lah.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Unless it's a fake one, unlikely lah.

haaaa.... a little paranoid about 3rd party stuff.... hope its good... now my cable run all over the place with 3 to 4 plug... with the Anker, will be neater....

Hypersonic

haaaa.... a little paranoid about 3rd party stuff.... hope its good... now my cable run all over the place with 3 to 4 plug... with the Anker, will be neater....

Yeah will definitely be neater, unfortunately still got iphone lightning and android microusb cables.

I also paranoid, so stopped using those qoo10 chargers.

My vacuum bot has been delivered. Charged for an hour plus and boy, this sucker is good! A tad loud on turbo mode but normal mode is enuff to keep the floor clean. No more sweeping for me . . YAY!

Hypersonic

My vacuum bot has been delivered. Charged for an hour plus and boy, this sucker is good! A tad loud on turbo mode but normal mode is enuff to keep the floor clean. No more sweeping for me . . YAY!

Lazy -_-

:D

Many times I was tempted to order but held back by fear of fraud via payment mode. I mean, payment by Visa or credit card is the most convenient but is it recommended? Advise from regulars appreciated.

TIA.

Hypersonic

Many times I was tempted to order but held back by fear of fraud via payment mode. I mean, payment by Visa or credit card is the most convenient but is it recommended? Advise from regulars appreciated.

TIA.

I spend over $1k every month online. More than 10 years shopping online. So far so good. Nothing major. Only had fraud once but DBS bank called me immediately and the transaction cancelled, my card cancelled and a new one mailed to me.

Just make sure your computer has good security with anti-virus software like Norton.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

TIA.

If u really want to be kiasi, use a debit card. Then dont keep much inside?

Then delete ur CC details from the website once payment has been made.

For overseas and more unknown type of websites, sometimes i just pay via paypal (even though their exchange rate is a rip off).

But i usually only try those well known sites or those personally recommended to me by others.

• Praise 1

I spend over $1k every month online. More than 10 years shopping online. So far so good. Nothing major. Only had fraud once but DBS bank called me immediately and the transaction cancelled, my card cancelled and a new one mailed to me.

Just make sure your computer has good security with anti-virus software like Norton.

Wow, online purchase guru! I've never made online purchase before.

So, do u use Visa to make payment on Qoo10?

If u really want to be kiasi, use a debit card. Then dont keep much inside?

Then delete ur CC details from the website once payment has been made.

For overseas and more unknown type of websites, sometimes i just pay via paypal (even though their exchange rate is a rip off).

But i usually only try those well known sites or those personally recommended to me by others.

Perhaps I shall apply for a Debit card ....to be kiasi.

PayPal is quite safe and any dispute could just inform PayPal. I hardly use direct credit card on Qoo10, usually eNet, AXS for small amount, but PayPal most of the time.

Hypersonic

Yes. I've no problems with these major websites so far.

I use amazon, qoo10, aliexpress, taobao (but taobao is mostly nets now) without issue.

But yes, debit card is a good idea. I'm just too lazy to have yet another card in my wallet.

Best is make the bank alert u via SMS for any charges made to the card.

PayPal is quite safe and any dispute could just inform PayPal. I hardly use direct credit card on Qoo10, usually eNet, AXS for small amount, but PayPal most of the time.

Paypal i reserve for unknown websites abroad.

Their exchange rates ...

Lazy -_-

:D

hehehe! but one thing is true, this bot is effective in picking up dirt and only 1/3 cost of a Roomba. Not a bad deal, go get one bro. Highly recommended! And be lazy too. . . LOL

• Praise 1

I think it's about the same size as the 6 port. If 2 pin then change yourself.

The gadget is slightly bigger than a credit card but smaller than a phone. Lucky I got the 3 pin plug.

Thanks lala81 for the recommendation :D

post-1109-0-58119800-1430660682.jpg

Hypersonic

The gadget is slightly bigger than a credit card but smaller than a phone. Lucky I got the 3 pin plug.

Thanks lala81 for the recommendation :D

Mine from USA. so need the converter.

Good buy, won't regret!

Turbocharged
(edited)

Not true PayPal is safe..... last time someone charge to my cc using PayPal account.... best is my PayPal account not using that cc.... but it got charged anyway. .... call them for help bounce me here and there, call to their kl office etc kena idd charge.... end up just deal with DBS.... dbs finally refund me the 1k nearly after 6 months.... nbzzz....

So far, ocbc will alert me when there is a "unusual " charge to my cc.... dbs no sound no sight.....

That time I think was when buying from amazon, use comgateway to ship... heard their server kena hack..... i was one of the "lucky" one tio.... ccb....

Edited by Nlatio

Twincharged

Not true PayPal is safe..... last time someone charge to my cc using PayPal account.... best is my PayPal account not using that cc.... but it got charged anyway. .... call them for help bounce me here and there, call to their kl office etc kena idd charge.... end up just deal with DBS.... dbs finally refund me the 1k nearly after 6 months.... nbzzz....

So far, ocbc will alert me when there is a "unusual " charge to my cc.... dbs no sound no sight.....

That time I think was when buying from amazon, use comgateway to ship... heard their server kena hack..... i was one of the "lucky" one tio.... ccb....

i stopped using paypal after they froze my account because i did not want to respond to their request for identification .... after almost $7k and more than 10 years of transactions. stupid fellas ... after 10 years then they want to verify me ???

Hypersonic

Yes, I use Visa most of the time, mainly the OCBC Frank credit card as I always get the 6% cash rebate for up to $1k online spending. If others like Mastercard or Amex got better discount, I also use them.

↡ Advertisement