Qoo10 / Gmarket

Ysc3

Turbocharged

Have not tried yet but should be better 'cos sometimes people in the queue behind the AXS machine always "tsk tsk tsk" then I'll turn round and "TSK TSK TSK!" back [laugh]

your hamburger don't put ketchup hor . . if my cousin see then you jialat [laugh][laugh] tsk tsk tsk . . .

I don't think your tsk tsk tsk is the reason why it works. It's bec of your fangs...

↡ Advertisement

Yes. I've no problems with these major websites so far.

I use amazon, qoo10, aliexpress, taobao (but taobao is mostly nets now) without issue.

But yes, debit card is a good idea. I'm just too lazy to have yet another card in my wallet.

Best is make the bank alert u via SMS for any charges made to the card.

Paypal i reserve for unknown websites abroad.

Their exchange rates ...

For Taobao, use nets because the verification is done by local sites and no credit cards number is given. This shd be safer.

• Praise 1

I don't think your tsk tsk tsk is the reason why it works. It's bec of your fangs...

retractable ones . . . [grin]

this QOO10 a bit funny . . big bulky items delivery a bit faster than the small items [hur]

Still waiting for my Android watch after one week ordering it <---- something like Samsung Gear ^_^

retractable ones . . . [grin]

this QOO10 a bit funny . . big bulky items delivery a bit faster than the small items [hur]

Still waiting for my Android watch after one week ordering it <---- something like Samsung Gear ^_^

it will be faster for local merchant, majority of the merchants are overseas though.

it will be faster for local merchant, majority of the merchants are overseas though.

no leh bro, my robot vacuum from Korea hit the shore so much earlier than the watch I ordered from local merchant . . ehhhh wait . . orrhh maybe no stock. okay okay nevermind, ignore me. [:p]

no leh bro, my robot vacuum from Korea hit the shore so much earlier than the watch I ordered from local merchant . . ehhhh wait . . orrhh maybe no stock. okay okay nevermind, ignore me. [:p]

bro , link for this korea robot please.... :D

Oh out of stock, quite common for those t-shirt merchant [sweatdrop]

Once I ordered some t-shirts that come from Indonesia, waited for weeks and gave up, cancel order and got refunded. The following week received the parcel [laugh] [laugh]

Oh out of stock, quite common for those t-shirt merchant [sweatdrop]

Once I ordered some t-shirts that come from Indonesia, waited for weeks and gave up, cancel order and got refunded. The following week received the parcel [laugh] [laugh]

Tsk tsk tsk! You bad but I like.

Received message just now that order has been shipped.

Bro just to check if you have received the razors? Says shipped on 29Apr but till now still not received

Bro just to check if you have received the razors? Says shipped on 29Apr but till now still not received

i just got it yesterday afternoon, you will probably get it today [thumbsup]

Hypersonic

guys. anyone knows how to delete the CC info stored on the site?

I used to know how to do it, but now can't find the link. Can't find it on the personal info page in the account.

guys. anyone knows how to delete the CC info stored on the site?

I used to know how to do it, but now can't find the link. Can't find it on the personal info page in the account.

Try here:

- dun save the card detail,

- if you already did, see if it show up in 'select my card' and maybe can delete from there (i nv used credit payment in Qoo).

post-1109-0-49878400-1431398370_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Try here:

- if you already did, see if it show up in 'select my card' and maybe can delete from there (i nv used credit payment in Qoo).

If saved already how?

Hypersonic

Try here:

I used to be able to delete it in the account settings. But now seems like can't?

I have 4 card info inside there, just want to delete to leave only one.

Don't seem to have an option there on payment, i just bought a screen protector just now.

Turbocharged

Try here:

Wah, now also Qoo10 consultant liao?

I used to be able to delete it in the account settings. But now seems like can't?

I have 4 card info inside there, just want to delete to leave only one.

Don't seem to have an option there on payment, i just bought a screen protector just now.

I also had this issue, so I "updated" with nonsensical numbers.

Hypersonic
(edited)

Wah, now also Qoo10 consultant liao?

I also had this issue, so I "updated" with nonsensical numbers.

As so it's not only me. Quite off. Not say I have a problem with them. But any system can be hacked lor. Edited by Lala81

i just got it yesterday afternoon, you will probably get it today [thumbsup]

http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=413713158

I still have not received, even though status said 11May delivered.

Status Date Status Description

11-05-2015 Delivery in progress

11-05-2015 Item delivered

I'm quite an avid online shopper, 1st time this has happened. Anyway have sent an inquiry to them, see how it goes

http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=413713158

I still have not received, even though status said 11May delivered.

Status Date Status Description

11-05-2015 Delivery in progress

11-05-2015 Item delivered

I'm quite an avid online shopper, 1st time this has happened. Anyway have sent an inquiry to them, see how it goes

this is weird! can't be taking so long.

Did the courier call? or left the parcel outside the house when no one at home?

↡ Advertisement