Jam at jb customs at woodlands checkpoint

Philipkee

you all trap in jam not so bad lah....

last sunday I trap in the jam around 10pm for 2 hours and want to pang sai after coming down the ramp from MY custom to Singapore.... sibeh jialat.... left right center all cannot move.... <_<

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

last sunday I trap in the jam around 10pm for 2 hours and want to pang sai after coming down the ramp from MY custom to Singapore.... sibeh jialat.... left right center all cannot move.... <_<

got prepare plastic bag or not? [laugh]

SG gahment must be thinking, since you all go in and most likely will pump the cheaper petrol, can't let you all have free lunch.

Must create some bottlenecks to protect the local cartel. Jam 2-3hrs will burn off some of litres of the cheap petrol so that will even out the playing field.

The funny thing is, they still check fuel gauge... [laugh]

• Praise 1

The funny thing is, they still check fuel gauge... [laugh]

if they don't check, the jam will be worse.

maybe be the car before reach jb custom already out of petrol, coz too little petrol.(in order to pump alot at jb), as usual kiasu :D

You people complain, complain, complain.. You think we like the jam ah? Got ask before what happen if we're caught not stepping out? What happen if u used the wrong passport and we let you go out of negligience? Just a simple word to you for the above equal no bonus or those on contract to be let go.. U think easy ah in 7hrs to see thousand over passport to check the face? U think we like ah see the jam, see black face.. Don't like the jam, don't go Jb la.. Ica man also normal civvies, that struggles with the high standard of living.. No "thank you" is okay, but neither are your attitude.. And yes, to the about 5 Singaporean daily out of the hundreds who do say thank you, out of the bottom of my heart, thank you for that cos just those 2 words would make our day..

• Praise 1

You people complain, complain, complain.. You think we like the jam ah? Got ask before what happen if we're caught not stepping out? What happen if u used the wrong passport and we let you go out of negligience? Just a simple word to you for the above equal no bonus or those on contract to be let go.. U think easy ah in 7hrs to see thousand over passport to check the face? U think we like ah see the jam, see black face.. Don't like the jam, don't go Jb la.. Ica man also normal civvies, that struggles with the high standard of living.. No "thank you" is okay, but neither are your attitude.. And yes, to the about 5 Singaporean daily out of the hundreds who do say thank you, out of the bottom of my heart, thank you for that cos just those 2 words would make our day..

... I always smile at you and greet good morning...

Then smile again to say thank you....

.... yeah... just in case you decide to be KL.... :D

[laugh] u create a new nick just to post this.?... don't stir s--t lar. . [laugh]

maybe he is real ica guy...

just off duty at 12am...

... next time... we should hand up our passport with... cookies or chocolate to them. [laugh]

just off duty at 12am...

... next time... we should hand up our passport with... cookies or chocolate to them. [laugh]

So next time all of us going in please rem to smile and say 'thank you' to these ICA guys who seems to have the worst job of all and they have no other choice but to take up this job........ [laugh]

How I wished my customers would smile and say 'thank you' to me every time I goes to see them....... [laugh]

worse was when you want to pee in the jam, no plastic bag and tissue...walau jia lat...2 and a half hours at Malaysia ICQ-Tuas...kns!

Edited by Jq1988

Next time we go jb all wear pampers. After let go drop e soiled pampers in e bin at immigration or customs checking.

Stink up e whole place till ty cannot tahan. We just smell fr a few minutes. Ty cannit run away must smell till shift over. Hahaha.

Next time all cars ty clear n pass tru in 10mins only. Hahaha.

Yes i feel sorry fr all u guys n gers. Sit in there check check check till sian day in n day out.

Thats why i always say hi n make some jokes to cheer u guys up abit. I can see u all also dun like jams.

Next time follow jb style. Look at pp then look at face then give back pp n say GO.

Hahaha. Cheer up lah. Soon jams over n u can relak a bit between peak hrs.

... I always smile at you and greet good morning...

Then smile again to say thank you....

.... yeah... just in case you decide to be KL.... :D

U never post yr car make type n colour? Number plate even. So next time u pass tru ty gib u vip treatment.

I also try to cheer them up cos i see their faces i know ty also damm pissed when jam.

just off duty at 12am...

I sometimes gib currypuff i bought at jb petrol station. A small snack till makan break.

worse was when you want to pee in the jam, no plastic bag and tissue...walau jia lat...2 and a half hours at Malaysia ICQ-Tuas...kns!

That day i kenna 2 hr jam. Need to pee bad so i park at e side n go look fr toilet.

A police on bicycle pass i ask him where toilet. He point ahead then ask where u com from?

I say i park at side cos high tide. He say cannot like that. I just say we tok later otherwise i pee in front of u. He quickly cycle away.

Hahaha.

malaysia boleh! good luck to those buy property there thinking of commuting back here... maybe buy helicopter better

not necessary i have two property there and two here but still work in out from there sending kids to school from east to west with no issue only time management and discipline must be in everyone mine...

I sometimes gib currypuff i bought at jb petrol station. A small snack till makan break.

to MY or SG Immigration?

I thought cannot and immigration opicers are trained that they cannot accept any thing in kinds. During our NS days, we are not even allowed to pass money to outsiders to help us to buy canteen foods during guard duties. Want to makan, get your comrades to quickly leap and bound towards canteen to tabao. [laugh]

to MY or SG Immigration?

I thought cannot and immigration opicers are trained that they cannot accept any thing in kinds. During our NS days, we are not even allowed to pass money to outsiders to help us to buy canteen foods during guard duties. Want to makan, get your comrades to quickly leap and bound towards canteen to tabao. [laugh]

By right many things also cannot.........but by left can lah. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement