Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
41 replies to this topic | 32 praises

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

SGCMniceguy
  • SGCMniceguy
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My car hit the curb and two rims right front and rear are totally scratched...deep scratch ooo...super heart ache...22" ler...rim protector also useless...singapore car parks have too many tall curbs......Need help from si fus to find any nice and cheap rim repair shops in SG can assist saya bo....

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

Mazdacar
  • Premium member
    Mazdacar
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hurry tyre at serene centre.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:35 AM

3rd Gear
    Author Image

maybe Ah Yang can help...

93.jpg

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

SGCMniceguy
  • SGCMniceguy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

pls lar...Ah Yang....the bad attitude one....got money also got else where...

Edited by SGCMniceguy, 03 December 2012 - 05:16 PM.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

SGCMniceguy
  • SGCMniceguy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks for the info!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hurry workmanship good?
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hurry workmanship good?

good but their waiting time abit terok...
not becoz they are slow but their overwhelming business...

u might wanna call them and ask got space ornot first..
蛙兄死了

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:36 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks for replying. I don't mind waiting as long as their price is right & work is decent..
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

ATTB
  • Premium member
    ATTB
    4th Gear
    Author Image

No wonder the shop name call Hurry. laugh.gif

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

So far my groomer has done mine v v well

Cheap too $20 a rim think last i paid Maybe cos I hv grooming pkg der

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:06 PM

Ictruall
  • Premium member
    Ictruall
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wave.gif .............just got mine done at Hurry about 2 weeks ago,
price $15 to $25 per rim, the latter being for the more jialat ones.

finishing and service at their Mackenzie Road branch good enough for me
..............and now looking at my rims not sian anymore drivingcar.gif

better to call for appointment so they will reserve space in their workshop.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:34 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So far my groomer has done mine v v well

Cheap too $20 a rim think last i paid Maybe cos I hv grooming pkg der

Thats a good price! Workmanship good? Sometimes i do wonder if i would ever see my right thumb again? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Aaronlkl, 26 August 2013 - 11:36 PM.

"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just did curb rush repair on all 4 rims today at Hurry Tyre. Decent workmanship, fair price. They really live up to their name. All 4 rims fixed within an hr! thumbsup.gif
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:27 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Just did curb rush repair on all 4 rims today at Hurry Tyre. Decent workmanship, fair price. They really live up to their name. All 4 rims fixed within an hr! thumbsup.gif

Do you have before and after photos?

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hurry is good. I do all my rims, tires replacement and rotation only at Hurry.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Do you have before and after photos?

No. Their workmanship pretty decent. Looks like new.
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:57 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

One say good then all come out also say good...

Must be not bad.... laugh.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:07 PM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

One say good then all come out also say good...

Must be not bad.... laugh.gif

they are really good.
boss oso very friendly..
蛙兄死了

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:10 PM

Solar
  • Premium member
    Solar
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

let me join in with my feedback laugh.gif
done 1 rim with them a few months back.. quite good. couldn't tell where the previous curb rash was.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

EAgLe3yEs
  • EAgLe3yEs
    Clutched
    Author Image

Just to ask, the price quoted like 15 or 25 is it including spraying ah?

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Best, Cheap, curb, rash, repair and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users