Online shopping cart - How to define shipping charge?

Babyt

Anyone can advise how to define shipping charges for online shopping?

if i want to sell something online but how do i tell buyer how much to pay for freight?

assuming im selling small items, i understand registered local mail flat rate is $2.50 but what if customer buy more and how do I charge them accordingly? any mechanism to calculate?

i intend to setup online website selling stuff. i tot of using paypal to link the transaction but the problem lies with deciding how much to charge on shipping.

Do you think if I sell in gmarket will be better off? I simply link my website w catalog directly to gmarket? not only can attract my buyers who visit my website, i can also sell to gmarket buyers who happen to browse for items?

↡ Advertisement

Anyone can advise how to define shipping charges for online shopping?

if i want to sell something online but how do i tell buyer how much to pay for freight?

assuming im selling small items, i understand registered local mail flat rate is $2.50 but what if customer buy more and how do I charge them accordingly? any mechanism to calculate?

i intend to setup online website selling stuff. i tot of using paypal to link the transaction but the problem lies with deciding how much to charge on shipping.

Do you think if I sell in gmarket will be better off? I simply link my website w catalog directly to gmarket? not only can attract my buyers who visit my website, i can also sell to gmarket buyers who happen to browse for items?

state it in your terms and condition lor.

thats how ppl do it on Ebay.

Forget about speedpost, use AM Mail or Smartpac better still use TA Q BIN courier. For the last two months I have been using TA Q BIN for local parcels - queing at post office takes alot of one's time. Just book the shipment via website and they will collect at stated schedule time.Tracking is simple and on real time.

For overseas sales, you will definetly need to have a postal scale to help you cost the air mail or parcel charges.

Edited by Yeobh

快递邮包苦等两周未到
妇女货仓找8小时找不到
03/11/2014 on 联合晚报
20141103_ln_parcels.jpg
李女士说,她在邮包堆里翻找8小时,依然没找到她的邮包。(新报)
快递服务不快,妇女等了两星期都等不到,上门追货惊见邮包多到溢出货仓门,要取货得自己找,但“翻箱”8小时都没找到。45岁的家庭主妇李女士是在10月15日,花200元从中国网购两套衣服,还花20元空运费,以便在三五天内可收到。
她告诉《新报》,订购衣服是为出席上周末的活动,但左等右等两星期,还不见包裹送上门。在查知她的货早已送到本地快递公司 Dragonlink 的货仓后,她立刻上门取货,但没想被告知得自己找。
她形容“货仓里都是邮包,多到有些放在门外。”
更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

i wonder which website use Dragonlink, better pray your goods is still in good condition [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement