Singaporean Peter Lim to build RM3b Johor race track

Jasonjst

Yes, but keeping an unregistered track car here is going to be an issue, an it will be an even bigger issue taking it in and out every time. (you will need all sorts of permits etc)

no issue..

just flatbed it when moving the car.

mod also no issue.

can even put NOS if u up for it

↡ Advertisement

perhaps good riddance too. wif a billionaire investor + johor sultan behind the project + larger land + no ssc red tape, reckon this would be a much better project.

yup, damn agree wit ya!

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Er next , this same Peter Lim is going to built a world class hospital / medical hub in JB , to charge Singaporean lower prices ! How ? Singaporean should thanks him , no ? [:p]

Isn't Peter Lim developing medical / wellness facilities there soon? Read it in the papers recently [:)]

A slap in Sg face.... Too many restrictions and tape. Good for motorsports

Peter being a business fella knows cost is key...

no issue..

just flatbed it when moving the car.

mod also no issue.

can even put NOS if u up for it

Yes got issue,

You must get a carne, and to keep unregistered car in Singapore it must have an SMSA license.

There is paperwork to complete, and when taking it into another country you must make certain guarantees.

Have done research on this before.

Here's an appeal to Peter L -

As it sounds like the proposed islander circuit is meant for the rich n the elites, pls leave some rooms for wage earners who are not rich but like to use the track if the fee/price is affordable. Tolong, tolong. :D

Here's an appeal to Peter L -

As it sounds like the proposed islander circuit is meant for the rich n the elites, pls leave some rooms for wage earners who are not rich but like to use the track if the fee/price is affordable. Tolong, tolong. :D

In the first place to even willing to take Singapore registered car to track with risk of damage, wear & tear already not meant for average wage earner...

There will probably be Go Kart track to take care of average fun seekers.

Same thing happened with the Changi track.

News just announced, no details made available, people already start talking about "for rich people" lah, expensive lah. Motorbike forum people also same, for "rich car drivers" lah, confirm expensive blah blah blah.

Want cheap? Johor Circuit is there. Want better, more modern facilities like Sepang but with the convenience of being much closer to home? Heck, pay more than Sepang rates also i don't mind.

ps. I am not rich and cannot afford to track my car, so i only do trackdays on motorbikes. In this aspect the track safety and medical facilities are also a priority to me, which is why i hardly go to Johor Circuit having experienced first hand their lack of everything. Thus with the proposed track and the medical facilities being built at Iskandar, i'm seeing it as a double bonus.

Same thing happened with the Changi track.

News just announced, no details made available, people already start talking about "for rich people" lah, expensive lah. Motorbike forum people also same, for "rich car drivers" lah, confirm expensive blah blah blah.

Want cheap? Johor Circuit is there. Want better, more modern facilities like Sepang but with the convenience of being much closer to home? Heck, pay more than Sepang rates also i don't mind.

ps. I am not rich and cannot afford to track my car, so i only do trackdays on motorbikes. In this aspect the track safety and medical facilities are also a priority to me, which is why i hardly go to Johor Circuit having experienced first hand their lack of everything. Thus with the proposed track and the medical facilities being built at Iskandar, i'm seeing it as a double bonus.

500BHP above need apply...

I think if really took sultan's car, their balls wld prob be chopped off liao. that one the biggest of all gangstas in jb.

i can open Tong Aik Msia Branch there...... [laugh] [laugh]

In the first place to even willing to take Singapore registered car to track with risk of damage, wear & tear already not meant for average wage earner...

There will probably be Go Kart track to take care of average fun seekers.

Yup, our insurance doesn't cover track day damages

Lots of inexperienced drivers share the same track right next to us, some of them drive like suicide-diehards [:(]

↡ Advertisement