Audi A6 Avant $1,087/m what's the catch?

Shimada

too much of a hassle given the relatively small gain of the + over the piggyback(which is already equivalent to a stg1 tune)

↡ Advertisement

you family MPV also do piggback? wah [:p]

really so much difference?

love the added pickup ability on the nshw when full laden

• Praise 1

U can consider a throttle controller..

Really makes the difference in the initial pickup.

I recently installed a throttle controller for my dad's F10 528i.. there is really a difference in pickup and acceleration .. no bluff

not ex.. $200+ only.

Plug and play.. no need splice any wires at all.

TNVBkMM.jpg

Above is my dad's 528i

I added this for my 3series too..

Edited by Rayoflight

U can consider a throttle controller..

Really makes the difference in the initial pickup.

I recently installed a throttle controller for my dad's F10 528i.. there is really a difference in pickup and acceleration .. no bluff

not ex.. $200+ only.

Plug and play.. no need splice any wires at all.

TNVBkMM.jpg

Above is my dad's 528i

I added this for my 3series too..

I stepped the accelerator pedal harder and quicker. It moves off pretty instantly. The hardest thing to adapt I find is from floor mount pedal to conventional pedal. The A6 is conventional pedal, need to adjust the amt of pressure exerted on the pedal.

For my previous floor mounted pedal, step a little can move off.

For conventional pedal need to apply a little more force to move off. Initially very scared to step hard on the pedal cos of the torque figures.

Now at traffic lights, I will be the first few to move off the line.

Another thing to get used of is the electronic parking brake. Left foot keep trying to step on the "foot pedal" which doesnt exist. But surprisingly, I got used to the turn signals almost instantly. Havent turned on the wipers mistakenly yet. [laugh]

I stepped the accelerator pedal harder and quicker. It moves off pretty instantly. The hardest thing to adapt I find is from floor mount pedal to conventional pedal. The A6 is conventional pedal, need to adjust the amt of pressure exerted on the pedal.

For conventional pedal need to apply a little more force to move off. Initially very scared to step hard on the pedal cos of the torque figures.

Another thing to get used of is the electronic parking brake. Left foot keep trying to step on the "foot pedal" which doesnt exist. But surprisingly, I got used to the turn signals almost instantly. Havent turned on the wipers mistakenly yet. [laugh]

There is a a6 avant in sgcarmart now at a decent price.

dont tempt me leh...

I think.. i wont ever buy a new car anymore.. just buy 2nd hand car can liao.

2-3yrs change once...

I noticed that Audi's DRL turn yellowish very quickly

Congrats on the A6 Avant.

This car you got uses CVT, hence you will experience the lag when moving off from standstill. Just step a bit harder and you will be fine. Not sure if it has to do with floor mounted pedal or conventional ones.

There is a a6 avant in sgcarmart now at a decent price.

dont tempt me leh...

I think.. i wont ever buy a new car anymore.. just buy 2nd hand car can liao.

2-3yrs change once...

I noticed that Audi's DRL turn yellowish very quickly

Same here. Buying new is shiok, but when selling, will take a massive hit.

I used to like to buy new but got a great deal recently on a used conti and in superb great condition.

You driving 316 now? Go get the Avant and MTM it to 270bhp/390nm torque. You will love it!

Somehow this thread further intrigued me into wagons.. and prompted me to do more research..now i cant stop looking at wagons.

A6 Avant 2013 - monthly $1.2k per mth for 7years loan

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=579096&DL=2030

Mazda 6 2.5R Wagon 2015- monthly $1.12k for 7years loan

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=591102&DL=1463

Which will u choose?

If i buy the Mz6, i know i will regret not buying the Audi A6 for the same monthly installments.

If i buy the Audi, i worried about GB probs and will curse and swear for not buying the Mz6 for Jap reliability.

My heart goes to Audi anyway. The speedometer cluster already nailed it for me.

[bigcry]

Yesterday in MCE, i was "jaw-dropped" by a RS4 Advant. That piece of metal can go fast. REALLY FAST.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=579404&DL=2003

What is love?

Edited by Rayoflight

Somehow this thread further intrigued me into wagons.. and prompted me to do more research..now i cant stop looking at wagons.

A6 Avant 2013 - monthly $1.2k per mth for 7years loan

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=579096&DL=2030

Mazda 6 2.5R Wagon 2015- monthly $1.12k for 7years loan

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=591102&DL=1463

Which will u choose?

If i buy the Mz6, i know i will regret not buying the Audi A6 for the same monthly installments.

If i buy the Audi, i worried about GB probs and will curse and swear for not buying the Mz6 for Jap reliability.

My heart goes to Audi anyway. The speedometer cluster already nailed it for me.

[bigcry]

Yesterday in MCE, i was "jaw-dropped" by a RS4 Advant. That piece of metal can go fast. REALLY FAST.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=579404&DL=2003

What is love?

As i told before, Audi still making the sexiest wagon especially RS4. 

Go with your heart

But check the problem with MU since you are not going to hold for more than 3 yrs.