Pimp Ride Malaysia

20 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

Adrianli
    Adrianli

Anyone caught the first episode of Pimp My Ride Malaysia on MTV last week??? Proton became Protonvolution. laugh.gif

2nd episode, tonight on MTV, Starhub Ch533.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

Watwheels
    Watwheels

I wonder if they will get Lotus to tune some parts. biggrin.gif
Winter is Coming!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

Adrianli
    Adrianli

I wonder if they will get Lotus to tune some parts. biggrin.gif

I dont know. But I laughed thru-out the episode as I was watching.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

Yrvsport
    Yrvsport

any interesting stuff to show...

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

Adrianli
    Adrianli

any interesting stuff to show...

Basically is zhng the ride from super ugly to ugly. Not my kind of taste. But the show is funny.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

Lambporkidney
Some kancils pimped with their bonnet hinged in front at the bumper, in fact the front fenders are also part of the bonnet which swing open, saw them in real life biggrin.gif

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

Deckbuild
  • Deckbuild

Some kancils pimped with their bonnet hinged in front at the bumper, in fact the front fenders are also part of the bonnet which swing open, saw them in real life biggrin.gif

At least they can do that, in SG, try doing it and LTA will ask you to change everything back dry.gif

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal

His name, Altimet sia. biggrin.gif

Edited by Benarsenal, 07 December 2012 - 09:36 PM.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

Fastfive1
    Fastfive1

Anywhere to download the episodes?

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

Adrianli
    Adrianli

Anywhere to download the episodes?

No idea.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

Lambporkidney

No idea.

Watched it last nite mid night repeat, will follow this series
Thks for the info smile.gif

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

Gabriel
    Gabriel

showing now haha

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Eviilusion
    Eviilusion

bueh tahan when i saw it....give a new meaning to a pussy wagon....literally! laugh.gif laugh.gif
A friend told me this "what angkat kaki?.......angkat my lampa! ai mai?" hahahaha

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

Lambporkidney
hope they do a sgp verison als0

now watching it

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

Gabriel
    Gabriel

hope they do a sgp verison als0

now watching it

sg version will have LTA officers beside giving approval.. sleep.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

Lambporkidney

sg version will have LTA officers beside giving approval.. sleep.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Like tat ah? Then pimp the ocifers!

Or only mod car interior, plus fancy paintwork biggrin.gif

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

Gabriel
    Gabriel

Like tat ah? Then pimp the ocifers!

Or only mod car interior, plus fancy paintwork biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif ..good idea...make them wear pink...pink shirt..pink pants..pink undies biggrin.gif though i prefer they do that to TP...LTA poses no threat to me tongue.gif ...and eh...car interior and fancy paintwork ah...wait pple call them r biggrin.gif icer tongue.gif

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

Lambporkidney

biggrin.gif ..good idea...make them wear pink...pink shirt..pink pants..pink undies biggrin.gif though i prefer they do that to TP...LTA poses no threat to me tongue.gif ...and eh...car interior and fancy paintwork ah...wait pple call them r biggrin.gif icer tongue.gif

Pinky polis uniforms blend quite well with red lights when they patrol geylang!

Ya, LTA is ok, only disturbs tinted windows n similar trivials

smile.gif

Edited by Lambporkidney, 10 December 2012 - 01:01 PM.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

Holdenutessv

Pimp My Ride? I think it should be called "Rice My Ride". No offense. laugh.gif
"Life is too short to drive boring cars..."

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal

Episode 1 in full: