Pimp Ride Malaysia

• Search this thread
20 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone caught the first episode of Pimp My Ride Malaysia on MTV last week??? Proton became Protonvolution. laugh.gif

2nd episode, tonight on MTV, Starhub Ch533.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I wonder if they will get Lotus to tune some parts. biggrin.gif
Winter is Coming!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    NOS-ed

I wonder if they will get Lotus to tune some parts. biggrin.gif

I dont know. But I laughed thru-out the episode as I was watching.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

Yrvsport
  • Premium member
    Yrvsport
    5th Gear

any interesting stuff to show...

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    NOS-ed

any interesting stuff to show...

Basically is zhng the ride from super ugly to ugly. Not my kind of taste. But the show is funny.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

Lambporkidney
Some kancils pimped with their bonnet hinged in front at the bumper, in fact the front fenders are also part of the bonnet which swing open, saw them in real life biggrin.gif

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

Deckbuild
  • Deckbuild
    Supercharged

Some kancils pimped with their bonnet hinged in front at the bumper, in fact the front fenders are also part of the bonnet which swing open, saw them in real life biggrin.gif

At least they can do that, in SG, try doing it and LTA will ask you to change everything back dry.gif

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    6th Gear

His name, Altimet sia. biggrin.gif

Edited by Benarsenal, 07 December 2012 - 09:36 PM.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    5th Gear

Anywhere to download the episodes?

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    NOS-ed

Anywhere to download the episodes?

No idea.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

Lambporkidney

No idea.

Watched it last nite mid night repeat, will follow this series
Thks for the info smile.gif

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

Gabriel
  • Premium member
    Gabriel
    NOS-ed

showing now haha

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    NOS-ed

bueh tahan when i saw it....give a new meaning to a pussy wagon....literally! laugh.gif laugh.gif
A friend told me this "what angkat kaki?.......angkat my lampa! ai mai?" hahahaha

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

Lambporkidney
hope they do a sgp verison als0

now watching it

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

Gabriel
  • Premium member
    Gabriel
    NOS-ed

hope they do a sgp verison als0

now watching it

sg version will have LTA officers beside giving approval.. sleep.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

Lambporkidney

sg version will have LTA officers beside giving approval.. sleep.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Like tat ah? Then pimp the ocifers!

Or only mod car interior, plus fancy paintwork biggrin.gif

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

Gabriel
  • Premium member
    Gabriel
    NOS-ed

Like tat ah? Then pimp the ocifers!

Or only mod car interior, plus fancy paintwork biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif ..good idea...make them wear pink...pink shirt..pink pants..pink undies biggrin.gif though i prefer they do that to TP...LTA poses no threat to me tongue.gif ...and eh...car interior and fancy paintwork ah...wait pple call them r biggrin.gif icer tongue.gif

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

Lambporkidney

biggrin.gif ..good idea...make them wear pink...pink shirt..pink pants..pink undies biggrin.gif though i prefer they do that to TP...LTA poses no threat to me tongue.gif ...and eh...car interior and fancy paintwork ah...wait pple call them r biggrin.gif icer tongue.gif

Pinky polis uniforms blend quite well with red lights when they patrol geylang!

Ya, LTA is ok, only disturbs tinted windows n similar trivials

smile.gif

Edited by Lambporkidney, 10 December 2012 - 01:01 PM.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    6th Gear

Pimp My Ride? I think it should be called "Rice My Ride". No offense. laugh.gif
"Life is too short to drive boring cars..."

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    6th Gear

Episode 1 in full:

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users