Yet another red light beater!

RadX

Quite a lot these days. Papers reported a marked increase. What gives? As u can see, already got black bumper on side of road, want white one to balance ah...knn

↡ Advertisement

haiz....the driving centre anyhowly give licence.....can drive cannot drive all give.....FT pass BT only also give......especially in their homeland is left-hand driving......

Read an article in today's ST mentioning about increase in red light beater. The press actually waited at some junction to observe and spotted several red light beaters. Reason being due to shortage of camera surveillance

Read an article in today's ST mentioning about increase in red light beater. The press actually waited at some junction to observe and spotted several red light beaters. Reason being due to shortage of camera surveillance

Could be also due to less TP on patrol.......though nowadays I've seen them resurfacing again....... [laugh]

last Saturday abt 12.30nn, i was fr Marsiling Rd towards Wdland Ctre Rd, then to PIE.

i was the 4th vehicle at the T-junction waiting for green-arrow left-turn light.

the first vehicle was staying put while green left turning light was on for atleast 3sec.

b4 i intend to horn Y the delay, a TIB 1233X double coach long bus fr custom side rushing through at high speed, that road is a slope fr custom side.

KNN...

you all need to lobby for pervasive deployment of speed and red light camera

then my business can huat [:p]

They should just install a cam in every damn traffic lights in SG, this will stopped traffic light beaters.

:D haha you are the 2nd supporter in MCF for pervasive deployment of speed and red light camera :D

The other day, I met the opposite.. a GREEN Light STOPPER... I was behind this driver, but don't for what reason he stopped at the traffic light with green light in his favor.. Gave him a horn and overtook from the left in time to cross before it turn red.

Trying having TWO SMRT Bendy Buses beating the red light....We have this common scenario over @ CCK. :angry:

agreed. witnessed many times those super long SMRT buses at CCK area... see yellow lights, still very gung-ho want to beat them.. usually, red lights before they cross...

do they even think about the safety of the public passengers?

↡ Advertisement