Does your boss cry over spilled milk ?

Ysc3

recently had an external audit done ... but due to unforeseen circumstances, we failed.

yesterday, my boss called us to his office to give us a dressing down.

i really do not see what this could do ? and all through out the "session" - no solution or what to do next time ?

what wud you/your boss do when a problem happens ? just scold everyone without anything positive coming out of it ?

↡ Advertisement

i work in a sole proprietor company so its both - towkay + towkay-nio together ...

i dun mind kenah reprimanded - to me its part an parcel of progress.

but to be reprimanded without a solution coming out of it is really wasting everybody's time.

why can't they be more constructive ... rather than always being cryptic in all their "discussions".

the difference between a can make it and cannot make it boss... one is able to lead and motivate while another is only able to follow and threaten...

i work in a sole proprietor company so its both - towkay + towkay-nio together ...

but to be reprimanded without a solution coming out of it is really wasting everybody's time.

why can't they be more constructive ... rather than always being cryptic in all their "discussions".

Aren't you guys supposed to come out with a solution and recommend to him?

No audit report meh?

You also more or less should know what to do next time mah. If your boss have to tell you everything he might as well DIY. Not that kinda DIY. :D

If you want to know badly why didnt you ask on the spot? What's holding you back? Kenna more scolding, right?

Dun always paint a picture whereby the boss is 100% wrong. It's teamwork, everyone got fault if failed. If dunno must ask. Not rant to strangers who have no idea what's going on in your office. You already say unforseen lor, solutions do not pop up overnight. Relac lah. I know you buay song kenna scolding. Kenna scolding is small case.

Although I believe the boss should have included some leading and setting of goals to bring the company back on line towards the desired result. The company on the whole should understand and realise that for external audit, there should already be a set of guides and goals that the staff should look to achieve. Failing the audit is a clear show of the boss not monitoring the staff's adherence to the guidelines but also reflects badly on the staff.

Don't throw all the blame on the boss, if the employee feel wronged, take the scolding first then come up with a solution to show the boss that he is wrong to hampalang throw the blame on the employees.

constructive should come from the people he hire, towkay boss no need to do that :D

Edited by Jman888

My previous boss is a pussy, the director left out of sudden and he take it on us personally. Hold pay due to payment from customer not collected, don't pay CPF because he wan to cut our pay. Don't pay our allowance and threaten to call police because I report him for not paying CPF stating that his stock doesn't tally. In the end LAN LAN pay my CPF and didn't call police...

My previous boss is a pussy, the director left out of sudden and he take it on us personally. Hold pay due to payment from customer not collected, don't pay CPF because he wan to cut our pay. Don't pay our allowance and threaten to call police because I report him for not paying CPF stating that his stock doesn't tally. In the end LAN LAN pay my CPF and didn't call police...

He wants to call polis to come and arrest himself sibo? [laugh] Free or tao png in Shangrila Changi.

Edited by Kangadrool

Not to reprimanad but to bring awarness to the seriousnessn of the problem and also find a corrective action. Do not fault find individuals, but some may call it root cause analysis.... hhahaha

↡ Advertisement