Guess what, it just came back again in Deal.com.sg
Apparently it's crap because:
1) 1006 applications were received.
2) For those who did not get to buy the $29 offer, were given a $40 offer instead
3) The $40 promo code 09JAN doesn't work at all!
Given by a lady (from China) called Joya.
4) Called her and ...can you believe it? She doesn't have a single clue what is happening
5) Their admin keeps saying that your application is yet to be completed, but my car license plate was already registered, and it keeps saying action is to be done on my end (when the popup says "administrator is waiting to authenticate the credit card")
6) Their hotlines don't work, it's directed to someone who seemingly works from home (I called one of them before and she was driving at that time)
7) Their emails are redundant emails, which keep saying your application or promo code/merchant code doesn't work.
8) In a mass email, they go and pass ard everyone's contact list in a mass email
9) CASE can't do anything about them, because they are indeed offering a service (it's just their company that is messed up).
Why I am so angry is because, a similar deal that was promised ended up bust.Outlet.com.sg liquidated
It's called "Once bitten, twice shy"
Stupidest car deal company I have ever encountered.