Childhood Dream Jobs

Lambporkidney

If our childhood dream jobs come true, maybe fire brigade, smrt, etc will have too many drivers?

Can mr Heng tell teachers in schools to in-cul-gate the right mindsets to school kids that these are honorable, unselfish, public serving jobs that the nation needs?

More interestingly, how many of us are actually working in our dream job now, or at least have done it before? Or our current job is good only for the pay but sucks? Or bad pay plus sickening?

I do come across people whose job is what they like and these are quite happy workers, they have my envy [:)]

Btw, I have no childhood dream job coz my parents killed it before I could repeat it: prime minister :D

If money no issues, what kind of jobs we really like? Or just be a Tibetant, jobless also ok [:)]

↡ Advertisement

my childhood dream was to be a professional footballer and i think i was quite good till my primary school decided to do away with PE lessons when i was in p5 till p6 because need to prepare for PSLE.

then i went to secondary school and i realise there are actually much much better players out there...

My career guidance teacher always told us we should try and do something

we are good at and enjoyed and not worry to much about the money

However when I told my parents I wanted to be a gigolo to young lesbians

they told me to forget it and squashed my dreams too.

So I know how the TS feels.

Now if my son told me he wants to be a gigolo to young lesbians

I would tell him to go for it.

And if he has too many bookings to handle

I will help him out.

:D

Edited by Jamesc

Neutral Newbie

my childhood dream is to be a stud

now with big tool

waste money

got to buy and spend more on everything

from underwear, shorts, pants

size XXL

I will help him out.

Provided your tool is still working properly.......... [laugh][laugh]

Dream was to be a footballer out of passion.

Did a couple years of semi-pro league (NFL) and realized that education is far more important than passion.

Stopped and went back to school for 6 years... now i'm just a social footballer with lots of injuries... :(

When I was very young, I watch "Gatchaman" and say I want to be a Gatchaman, they say no such thing.

When I was young, I watch "Ghostbuster" and say I want to be a Ghostbuster, they in SG they use sword and bell, not proton packs.

After I was a kid, I watch "Topgun" my dream job is to be an airforce pilot. Then I have to wear specs.

My childhood dream job: Refuse collector

I saw the man standing behind the SembWaste (ok that time not SembWaste) truck while on the move and think its way cool. Needless to say my parents laughed at me.

Then I saw Neil Armstrong bobbing up and down on the moon (or perhaps somewhere on Earth??) and proclaimed I wanna be an astronaut.

Then I read books about the Universe and wanted to be a scientist.

Then I read about how a woman will get pregnant after her egg is fertilized and I think its the most amazing discover yet.

What do you think my profession is now? post-4638-1355278200.gif

When I was very young, I watch "Gatchaman" and say I want to be a Gatchaman, they say no such thing.

When I was young, I watch "Ghostbuster" and say I want to be a Ghostbuster, they in SG they use sword and bell, not proton packs.

After I was a kid, I watch "Topgun" my dream job is to be an airforce pilot. Then I have to wear specs.

people in my office are wondering why i am laughing to myself!! thanks ah! hahahaha

I will help him out.

This is something new. All along I thought gay ppl are into ppl of the same gender.

Gigolo to bi-sexuals I believe lah. Gigolo to les you both can pcc coz no biz. :D

I wanted to be a minister or member of parliament when I was a small child. Was so impressed that the staff from the whole school (even the principal) had to stand up, clap and welcome the minister/MP when they came to my primary school to grace the events.

But as I grew older, no more.

I wanted to be a minister or member of parliament when I was a small child. Was so impressed that the staff from the whole school (even the principal) had to stand up, clap and welcome the minister/MP when they came to my primary school to grace the events.

But as I grew older, no more.

did u regret not pursuing it? you could be a Millionaire, just by taking the salary..............

My childhood dream job: Refuse collector

I saw the man standing behind the SembWaste (ok that time not SembWaste) truck while on the move and think its way cool. Needless to say my parents laughed at me.

Then I saw Neil Armstrong bobbing up and down on the moon (or perhaps somewhere on Earth??) and proclaimed I wanna be an astronaut.

Then I read books about the Universe and wanted to be a scientist.

Then I read about how a woman will get pregnant after her egg is fertilized and I think its the most amazing discover yet.

What do you think my profession is now?

ahh! u want to be the women...but instead of being fertilised u want to be anal-ised! :D

↡ Advertisement