Any good and reliable home aircon service to share

Joemit7850

Hi guys

looking to service my home aircon however, i am quite worried to engage the wrong guy as i do not know any.

anyone had engage one which you highly recommend?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

www.astiquer.com

heehee, if you did a search, you will find him as one of the recommended by one of the bros here in an earlier thread.

i tried his services last month, and boy am i impress, i will say its not just your normal wash and vacuum of aircon type servicing, its much more...

• Praise 1

www.astiquer.com

heehee, if you did a search, you will find him as one of the recommended by one of the bros here in an earlier thread.

i tried his services last month, and boy am i impress, i will say its not just your normal wash and vacuum of aircon type servicing, its much more...

Like kau suaing your maid? [laugh]

Seriously, i hope that HVAC manufacturers can design FCUs to be more modular. The compressor unit can be complicated and hard to dismantle for all i care but i want to be able to remove the air directional vanes and centrifugal blower with ease so as to get at the twin heat exchanger coils. Alot is left to be desired about the dirt trapping ability of the air filters currently designed for the FCU. They should be made HEPA compliant.

www.astiquer.com

thks will find out

Neutral Newbie

i engaged one of those i found on voucherlicious.. $12/unit...quite fuss free. told me needed to top up gas, an additional $80 which was fair i thought. if interested PM me

I have been quoted $40 per FCU for chemical cleaning and washing of compressor cost anything from $120 - $250. Its a non inverter system 3. Would this be the normal rate?

I have been quoted $40 per FCU for chemical cleaning and washing of compressor cost anything from $120 - $250. Its a non inverter system 3. Would this be the normal rate?

no dismantle right? i think it is about there.

I wash my FCUs myself. :D

Hi guys

looking to service my home aircon however, i am quite worried to engage the wrong guy as i do not know any.

anyone had engage one which you highly recommend?

Thanks

DIY. Not difficult to dismantle the fan coil to give the blower a thorough wash.

Just done a normal aircon servicing with one of the listings in motherhood forum.

Am really disappointed. $30 for a 5min job with a brush! My aircon is feeling like nothing has been done after 1 hour.

Was using gain city in the past, I would say it is better although it is abit more expensive $45 (more than 30min).

Edited by Nojoke123

www.astiquer.com

I read their website and saw the jet spray thing. How much do they charge ?

Edited: Sorry no need to answer me. I just found their pricing page. [:p]

Edited by Cheepo

Turbocharged

I read their website and saw the jet spray thing. How much do they charge ?

I concur with the other post which mention www.astiquer.com

He charges more than most, but he do a damn hell of a good job. I call him everytime my air-con leaks but it's like once every 8 months now compare to the previous vendor who needs to come to my place every 2-3 months for the same water leak problem.

The last time he came to repair my leak, he wants $180. I gave him $200. I know I won't be seeing him that often once he repaired the water leakage so I think he deserves more.

Trust me, I have use almost every "big name" air-con service in town, and every of them dissapoints me except this guy.

Edited by Icedbs
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1