Any good and reliable home aircon service to share

Joemit7850

Neutral Newbie

Whatever you guys do, please avoid COOLCLEAN AIR-CONDITIONING. BRN 53321501C Hp 83836222.

Complete rip off!! $400 for chemical cleaning of a SINGLE unit!! And a bad job done as well.

post-178528-0-46965500-1472531582_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1

How cum never ask first?

Whatever you guys do, please avoid COOLCLEAN AIR-CONDITIONING. BRN 53321501C Hp 83836222.

Complete rip off!! $400 for chemical cleaning of a SINGLE unit!! And a bad job done as well.

Looks like this post is being "revived". lol. I feel that nothing much have changed for the past few years regarding air-conditioners as we still requires regular servicing and chemical washing.. There was once i tried to DIY with my husband but I feel that it was not worth the effort.. because i am damn lazy.. :P haha. So now, I relaxing at home and leave those chemical wash to my regular aircon servicing contractor, http://alvaircon.com.sg

Got husband still need to DIY?

• Praise 4

Looks like this post is being "revived". lol. I feel that nothing much have changed for the past few years regarding air-conditioners as we still requires regular servicing and chemical washing.. There was once i tried to DIY with my husband but I feel that it was not worth the effort.. because i am damn lazy.. :P haha. So now, I relaxing at home and leave those chemical wash to my regular aircon servicing contractor, http://alvaircon.com.sg

This is air con svc thread not Tiko thread..

If U got some DIY pics , that will be much appreciated..

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 4

For those looking for cheap and good servicing. Can try this old couple, they been doing this for 10 over years.

Very nice couple, speak mandarin and reasonable price.

Mr yap 9025 1655

hi, bumping this thread. Any recommendation for home aircon servicing? :D

xie xie, i trust brothers here more rather than google/facebook reviews

Neutral Newbie

Hi, hope this is not too late to share 🤪 I tried one last month when I need ac leaking fix for my home. hmm.. I quite satisfied with it.. Roughly browsed online, here is their website. If not mistaken, they should have Fb page as well can take a look at it to check the reviews too.. ✌️

One of my outdoor air con compressor units is kaput. 

Can someone recommend a company/technician/self-employed that you have used before. Someone not too old as he has to climb out of a window, and cross a ledge to the air-con ledges. My home is on 16 storey and needs an agile person(s) with a helper. To pass the cleaning equipment to the guy. No need to hang outside in the air.

My regular air-con guy due to health reasons is retiring.  Even before he retires, he said he cannot do any compressor and outdoor work due to his heart health.  

On 8/27/2023 at 9:25 PM, serenade said:

One of my outdoor air con compressor units is kaput. 

Can someone recommend a company/technician/self-employed that you have used before. Someone not too old as he has to climb out of a window, and cross a ledge to the air-con ledges. My home is on 16 storey and needs an agile person(s) with a helper. To pass the cleaning equipment to the guy. No need to hang outside in the air.

My regular air-con guy due to health reasons is retiring.  Even before he retires, he said he cannot do any compressor and outdoor work due to his heart health.  

Recently did servicing for my home air con, indoor compressor. Was charged $40 per unit, inclusive of labour. One man show, but think he mentioned he have some workers too. But he is a bit weird, only take customers by word of mouth. He do not randomly accept customers if they just WhatsApp him. 

Let me know if it makes sense for you, will PM you his number if you are keen. 

On 8/27/2023 at 10:19 PM, Smoothscott said:

Recently did servicing for my home air con, indoor compressor. Was charged $40 per unit, inclusive of labour. One man show, but think he mentioned he have some workers too. But he is a bit weird, only take customers by word of mouth. He do not randomly accept customers if they just WhatsApp him. 

Let me know if it makes sense for you, will PM you his number if you are keen. 

Hi, my aircon compressor has a high frequency sound whenever I turn on my fan coil unit. Started to have this problem 4 billing cycles ago. The sound will go on for a few minutes and it comes on intermittently. Noticeably, my electrical consumption has gone up by around 200KWH ever since the presence of that sound. 

anyone to share their similar experience? Or recommendation for a reliable technician? Thanks in advance. 

On 9/3/2023 at 9:41 AM, Rayleigh said:

Hi, my aircon compressor has a high frequency sound whenever I turn on my fan coil unit. Started to have this problem 4 billing cycles ago. The sound will go on for a few minutes and it comes on intermittently. Noticeably, my electrical consumption has gone up by around 200KWH ever since the presence of that sound. 

anyone to share their similar experience? Or recommendation for a reliable technician? Thanks in advance. 

The compressor in my office emits a high frequency sound too, but surprisingly it stop when we give it a slap on the head unit. 

Will PM you my contact. 

On 9/3/2023 at 10:29 PM, Smoothscott said:

The compressor in my office emits a high frequency sound too, but surprisingly it stop when we give it a slap on the head unit. 

Will PM you my contact. 

Thanks Scott. Have received your PM. 

↡ Advertisement