NSHW AES Speed Camera

Dfx16

the mobile ones have been in operation for a long time already i believe.............since I started driving to KL some 15 years back..........

Yes those were the old speed trap days, kena clocked then further down got roadblock. Now i don't see roadblocks (except at 2nd link) cos they take picture and send saman. Maybe part of the reason for AES is to cut down the "unofficial roadblocks" setup by the cops of kopi money. Last time i came across a speedtrap roadblock was 6 months ago not long before the AES thing started up, confirm unofficial because they refused to give me saman (learnt this trick from my m'sian friends, always ask for saman, unofficial roadblock they won't give).

↡ Advertisement

keep us posted how well you have done............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Thank God. Reach home safely.

I law abiding. 110km/h... so no saman.... [cool]

Ok... I shouldn't lie... some time faster than 120km/h... [laugh]

I think bro adrianli here kebna the AESliao... Even got post the picture online on www.myeg.com.my big big for you to see that it's your car

I think bro adrianli here kebna the AESliao... Even got post the picture online on www.myeg.com.my big big for you to see that it's your car

Mine was not AES, its the normal mobile + road block type. :D

Yes those were the old speed trap days, kena clocked then further down got roadblock. Now i don't see roadblocks (except at 2nd link) cos they take picture and send saman. Maybe part of the reason for AES is to cut down the "unofficial roadblocks" setup by the cops of kopi money. Last time i came across a speedtrap roadblock was 6 months ago not long before the AES thing started up, confirm unofficial because they refused to give me saman (learnt this trick from my m'sian friends, always ask for saman, unofficial roadblock they won't give).

so far not seen any blocks on NSHW............but 2nd link usually can see blocks not too far after the petrol station...........I kena afew times on sat afternoons..............the other one is at the end of EDL.......just before joining the NSHW................also tio a few times.................all in year 2012....... :D :D :D

Thank God. Reach home safely.

I law abiding. 110km/h... so no saman.... [cool]

Ok... I shouldn't lie... some time faster than 120km/h... [laugh]

welcome back.............. [laugh] [laugh]

and how was the feeling of trying to keep to speed limit at all time???................ [laugh] [laugh]

now can check at their website i think............I know I tio camera summon when they stopped me at tuas check point..............asked me go inside pay............the computer will show a list of when and where............what offence and what speed............

Err. so if i never asked to pay means nvr kena right?

I heard from some msia frens that their election coming soon, AES all temp deactivated... LOL

Err. so if i never asked to pay means nvr kena right?

I heard from some msia frens that their election coming soon, AES all temp deactivated... LOL

yah............if they never ask you to pay means you never kena lah..........usually if you got nothing they will just wave you on............... :D :D :D

and how was the feeling of trying to keep to speed limit at all time???................ [laugh] [laugh]

Try to use the cruise control function. Then can keep to the speed limit. [laugh]

ayer keroh part... limit 90km/h... really looks like idixx driving at 90... even lolee also 100. [laugh]

but my friends kena before. so better be safe...

Try to use the cruise control function. Then can keep to the speed limit. [laugh]

i never like cruise control................1) the road need to be very clear................2) it makes me fall asleep............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

ayer keroh part... limit 90km/h... really looks like idixx driving at 90... even lolee also 100. [laugh]

but my friends kena before. so better be safe...

I tired so many times..............each time telling myself to just drive easy................but as the road ahead clears.............so did the pressure of the right foot...........best part is all the small small malaysia plated cars still overtake ................... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

It has been a while since I drove on the NSHW. Drove to Malacca on the 2nd day of CNY and to my surprise, there are a few new speed cameras planted on the NSHW both northbound and southbound. Could anyone advise where the exact locations these cameras are planted?

• Praise 4

It has been a while since I drove on the NSHW. Drove to Malacca on the 2nd day of CNY and to my surprise, there are a few new speed cameras planted on the NSHW both northbound and southbound. Could anyone advise where the exact locations these cameras are planted?

There are 2 camera on each direction from here to Malacca. The camera is usually after 3rd warning signboard.

It is also on Waze now

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

need to be very careful when approaching cameras

many cars jam brake upon noticing the camera

sometimes travelling at 50-60 kmh

very high risk of rear ending front vehicle

↡ Advertisement