Any recommendation for 17" Rim for Nissan Latio?

Ngsengpoh

Hi previously I was driving a KIA Cerato with stock rim 15". I had changed to 17" rim, but seem no different about the power. Maybe I took a bigger rim with a low profile tyres. Almost the same circumference. So now, I'm driving a Nissan Latio rim size same as my previous KIA Cerato 15". Thought it would be almost the same circumference if I upgrade to 17" rims with a low profile tyres.

Hi previously I was driving a KIA Cerato with stock rim 15". I had changed to 17" rim, but seem no different about the power. Maybe I took a bigger rim with a low profile tyres. Almost the same circumference. So now, I'm driving a Nissan Latio rim size same as my previous KIA Cerato 15". Thought it would be almost the same circumference if I upgrade to 17" rims with a low profile tyres.

latio stock 185

17 min 205 or 215 where got no diff.

than low profile = harsh ride

The last time i sold my car, I traded my 15" rim SSR for 17" rim advanti rim, the braking and pick up is miserable.

If your is a b&b car forget it, bigger rims doesnt mean better looking.

btw, anyone try the other way?

example stock rim is 17, then change to 15.

real example is for mpv.

many mpv come with 17 rim. is it ok change to 15?

pls lah the fc will not be much diff.

the manufacturer let it come with 17, there must be a reason for it.

just like, the fd2r, come with stock 18" honda already say they test 17 & 18 n 18 is better but so many ki siao, change to 17.

Had driven my friend's Latio with 17" rim. Seem like the power and brake no different. Also check with him about the FC, he told me no different at all. He had been driving the 17" rim fir 4 years. Think ok to upgrade to 17". Now only need to search for a nice one.

Low profile tyres will also cause the suspenion parts[ball joints,rubber bushes & tie rods] worn out much faster.

Thks for your advise. Still considering cause the wheels really look too small to the car. Haiz...