Anyone visited panda in the zoo?

Speak_listen

btw, is 15 minutes viewing time can be multiple times?

Wah you really have nothing to do... wanna help me in the office... I'll pay u

baby pandas are very cute and playful.. which i saw during a holiday trip to china.. but after they grow up become boring to watch liao.. 

Me and family was at the zoo yesterday.

To our horror the zoo allowed non motorised bike into the park. There are obike..off bike and personal bike..gone are the serene quiet walk. Children no more safe to walk on the road.

First incident I used my body to come in between a young kid on bike and my boy. That young boy couldn't stopped in time I forgive him.

Second incident. At the goat feeding session my wife managed to pull back a bike riding by a young child before it knock into my boy walking in front of us.

Third incident. A group of uncle with big bellies dressed up in bike suit occupied at the open session of the KFC. While no problem if those big bellies uncle and aunty can park their bike out one air eatery

Last evening time at the shelter car park I angrily honed at a young boy cycling zig zag way inside the car park. His parents walking behiind toward their car I reckon.

No more zoo for us till zoo management can proceed pedestrian with serene and quiet walk again.

Me and family was at the zoo yesterday.

To our horror the zoo allowed non motorised bike into the park. There are obike..off bike and personal bike..gone are the serene quiet walk. Children no more safe to walk on the road.

First incident I used my body to come in between a young kid on bike and my boy. That young boy couldn't stopped in time I forgive him.

Second incident. At the goat feeding session my wife managed to pull back a bike riding by a young child before it knock into my boy walking in front of us.

Third incident. A group of uncle with big bellies dressed up in bike suit occupied at the open session of the KFC. While no problem if those big bellies uncle and aunty can park their bike out one air eatery

Last evening time at the shelter car park I angrily honed at a young boy cycling zig zag way inside the car park. His parents walking behiind toward their car I reckon.

No more zoo for us till zoo management can proceed pedestrian with serene and quiet walk again.

You should write a feedback to the zoo management and stop these bikes from entering the premises for the safety of other people visiting the zoo.

Not only it compromise the safety of the visitors who really wanted to visit the zoo, but also causing nuisances. The zoo shouldn't be a playground to bikers.

You should write a feedback to the zoo management and stop these bikes from entering the premises for the safety of other people visiting the zoo.

Not only it compromise the safety of the visitors who really wanted to visit the zoo, but also causing nuisances. The zoo shouldn't be a playground to bikers.

I reckon it should be a new scheme or sort. There are signage everywhere to promote share if road biker and pedestrian.

Monkey must be thinking with has comrades in the management. No no..pig said..the management consist of all our breed. Stupid idea. Everywhere you see those bike parking at biker convenient even though there are yellow marking for those yellow bike to park.

I don't see biker at rever safari. My family enjoy it not the main zoo though.

Edited by Kopites

Supersonic

Panda cub makes first public appearance at Malaysia zoo
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/panda-cub-makes-first-public-appearance-at-malaysia-zoo-10280430

A four-month-old panda cub made her first public appearance on Saturday (May 26) at the Malaysian zoo where she was born, to the delight of visitors.

KUALA LUMPUR: A four-month-old panda cub made her first public appearance on Saturday (May 26) at the Malaysian zoo where she was born, to the delight of visitors.

The fluffy little cub was the second born to Liang Liang, who has been on loan to Malaysia since 2014, along with a male panda, a rare success story for natural reproduction among giant pandas which are notoriously clumsy at mating on the rare occasions they are actually in the mood.

The family of three were in good health, said Mat Naim Ramli, director of the national zoo's panda centre outside Kuala Lumpur.

"The cub weighs 9kg. She is so cute. Her growth is quite fast and she is already able to move slowly," he told reporters.

The cub's sister Nuan Nuan was born in August 2015 and sent to China in November last year as part of Beijing's agreement with Malaysia that cubs born in captivity must go back at the age of two.

Mat Naim attributed the success of having two baby pandas born in Malaysia to having a healthy pair that "are able to accept each other".

Inside a glass pen, the baby panda crawled slowly towards photographers but for most of the time was content to lie on her belly.

"I love pandas. They are so adorable. I want to cuddle the baby because it is so fluffy," visitor Karene Lee, 25, a business consultant, told AFP.

Mat Daim said the only diet at the moment for the baby panda was its mother's milk.

Chinese ambassador Bai Tian said he was pleased to see the cub was "comfortable and happy".

"We will have an online competition to name the baby," he said.

Liang Liang and the male, Xing Xing, are in Malaysia on a 10-year loan.

It costs zoo authorities some RM56,000 a month to maintain the panda centre.

The International Union for Conservation of Nature classifies the giant panda as "vulnerable". There are an estimated 2,000 left in the wild, in central China.

• Praise 1

Panda cub makes first public appearance at Malaysia zoo

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/panda-cub-makes-first-public-appearance-at-malaysia-zoo-10280430

A four-month-old panda cub made her first public appearance on Saturday (May 26) at the Malaysian zoo where she was born, to the delight of visitors.

KUALA LUMPUR: A four-month-old panda cub made her first public appearance on Saturday (May 26) at the Malaysian zoo where she was born, to the delight of visitors.

The fluffy little cub was the second born to Liang Liang, who has been on loan to Malaysia since 2014, along with a male panda, a rare success story for natural reproduction among giant pandas which are notoriously clumsy at mating on the rare occasions they are actually in the mood.

The family of three were in good health, said Mat Naim Ramli, director of the national zoo's panda centre outside Kuala Lumpur.

"The cub weighs 9kg. She is so cute. Her growth is quite fast and she is already able to move slowly," he told reporters.

The cub's sister Nuan Nuan was born in August 2015 and sent to China in November last year as part of Beijing's agreement with Malaysia that cubs born in captivity must go back at the age of two.

Mat Naim attributed the success of having two baby pandas born in Malaysia to having a healthy pair that "are able to accept each other".

Inside a glass pen, the baby panda crawled slowly towards photographers but for most of the time was content to lie on her belly.

"I love pandas. They are so adorable. I want to cuddle the baby because it is so fluffy," visitor Karene Lee, 25, a business consultant, told AFP.

Mat Daim said the only diet at the moment for the baby panda was its mother's milk.

Chinese ambassador Bai Tian said he was pleased to see the cub was "comfortable and happy".

"We will have an online competition to name the baby," he said.

Liang Liang and the male, Xing Xing, are in Malaysia on a 10-year loan.

It costs zoo authorities some RM56,000 a month to maintain the panda centre.

The International Union for Conservation of Nature classifies the giant panda as "vulnerable". There are an estimated 2,000 left in the wild, in central China.

I suspect the MY Zoo added Tongkat Ali into the parents bamboo diet.
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Don’t bother with those adult pandas. Very boring one.

Go to Panda Research Base at Chengdu to see those panda cubs, very cute. Can climb on top of tree.

Spot the pandas!

post-1829-0-98179800-1527431440_thumb.jpeg

huh........ can see , no touch.

7-babypandabor.jpg

Not everyone can touch.

In Chengdu, have to pay RM2000 to touch and play with it.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

only been to the zoo when I was on a school excursion trip ...

recently wife say want to bring kid to zoo ... so just now I went to search and I must say I am shocked to see that an adult ticket is $35 thereabouts !!??

even with some website discounts can get up to 15%off only ...

anyone knows of any promos at the moment ??

only been to the zoo when I was on a school excursion trip ...

recently wife say want to bring kid to zoo ... so just now I went to search and I must say I am shocked to see that an adult ticket is $35 thereabouts !!??

even with some website discounts can get up to 15%off only ...

anyone knows of any promos at the moment ??

Thought usually the tickets would be cheaper if you buy in bundle. Think there is promotion for one complimentary child ticket given if purchase one adult ticket at $35.

↡ Advertisement