Google Maps for iOS6

Sp4wn

cannot find in app store leh? :huh:

try clicking "view in itunes" and download via that. i normally use from itunes and it autoloads onto my phone ... im looking at it right now so def works bro :D

cannot find in app store leh? :huh:

I had same issue on the iphone, but choose another google app (like youtube) which is easy to find in the app store, go to developer info at the bottom of the page, and then you can see all the apps made by google and find it there.

Edited by Taipan49

try clicking "view in itunes" and download via that. i normally use from itunes and it autoloads onto my phone ... im looking at it right now so def works bro :D

but i usually direct dl onto the phone which is not available in the app store at the moment [:(]

I had same issue on the iphone, but choose another google app (like youtube) which is easy to find in the app store, go to developer info at the bottom of the page, and then you can see all the apps made by google and find it there.

ok found it!

FR...

Voice navigation no good.

I was at River valley just now. Set to go to Tampines.

It wants me to go via ChinaTown, which has ERP.

At Tank road, I turned towards Orchard.

It insist me to u-turn.

Not until I am about to enter the CTE tunnel, it still persist want me to not entering the tunnel....

Bad. [:(]

FR...

It insist me to u-turn.

Not until I am about to enter the CTE tunnel, it still persist want me to not entering the tunnel....

Did you select "avoid tolls" at the "route options"?

FR...

It insist me to u-turn.

when you set the route, click "route options" and set to avoid tolls. that could be it...

when you set the route, click "route options" and set to avoid tolls. that could be it...

I was driving... my wife was the one who started the navigation. Not sure what she set. Should be default.

Now, she dare not use the map.

I am fine that "she" does not know the ERP at Chinatown. But when next to Istana, she should know by then, the easiest way is the CTE tunnel.

I was driving... my wife was the one who started the navigation. Not sure what she set. Should be default.

Now, she dare not use the map.

I am fine that "she" does not know the ERP at Chinatown. But when next to Istana, she should know by then, the easiest way is the CTE tunnel.

Garmin also has such issue, i experience once where turning left is just in front, the nagivation say 'go straight, u-turn, turn right' :wacko::wacko:

the existing iphone 5 map voice navigation

turn left onto Sit going to Sly

(CTE , SLE)

hear until my head big

Edited by Sk65
↡ Advertisement