Why we drive! 7 days, 8 Porsches, scenic roads

Kiadaw

ha..... all fat fat liao....... [laugh]

yah, after when all got into the pool, half the water got displaced... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Beautiful...

Got the car, no got the road

Sianz....

Truly Asia, got some nice roads I think, for sure it cannot be compare to the ALPS, or the Europe countryside, but its sure more convience, & much cheaper.

its a good mix of all these roads. my friend made a video of this memoriable trip. enjoy.

I try to upload pictures of our trip if time permits :D

Hope to know more about such roads which give us driving pleasures and good tests of the machine n man, outside tracking at circuits.

Btw I was told by KL drivers who do such routes that some local ulu yam (iirc) residents are fed up with speeders they actually "declared wars" warning that with the latter they will lay "traps" for them after a few innocent locals were knocked down by speeders from KL! :blink:

Turbocharged

IMG_3747.jpg

This is the route we took on our T shirts. :D

IMG_3807i.jpg

Sometimes our rides need to turn into a SUV. :D

IMG_3811.jpg

this type of trip cannot feel heart pain to the cars one hor. :D

Edited by Vega
  • Praise 1

My friends and I took the same route a few times over past 2 yrs, from East to West, ending up in KL as a bedraggled dusty team of cars.

Sometimes we started from Kuantan town and drove north-westerly direction thru ulu roads and small settlements towards L Kenyir.

One of my driving kakis swear never to follow us if we taking B roads becos he got heart pain everyday due to the dirt, dust

and stone chips on his car. :D

Turbocharged

My friends and I took the same route a few times over past 2 yrs, from East to West, ending up in KL as a bedraggled dusty team of cars.

Sometimes we started from Kuantan town and drove north-westerly direction thru ulu roads and small settlements towards L Kenyir.

One of my driving kakis swear never to follow us if we taking B roads becos he got heart pain everyday due to the dirt, dust

and stone chips on his car. :D

yap. dirt, mud and stone chips are common for these kind of trips. we even have wheel stuck into stone pit. need to use planks to get the wheel out. some even lose the front lip. [laugh]

after trip sure must do major servicing and aligment.

this is how we try our best to protect the paint work.

IMG_3519i.jpg

yap. dirt, mud and stone chips are common for these kind of trips. we even have wheel stuck into stone pit. need to use planks to get the wheel out. some even lose the front lip. [laugh]

after trip sure must do major servicing and aligment.

this is how we try our best to protect the paint work.

Hey mate beautiful back drop! Can share where's this part of Malaysia?

Turbocharged

I only knw abt 'car bras'. Those looked painted on. Can enlighten me on what they're called and where to get?

Thks.

what you see on the GTi are car bras and tape. those on the Roc are pure tape. we using this brand call Hunter. Can get it at those handystore.

Turbocharged

Hey mate beautiful back drop! Can share where's this part of Malaysia?

that is Kuantan. we having seafood lunch. [:p]

IMG_3517.jpg

The beautiful lake kenyir

IMG_3729.jpg

↡ Advertisement