• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
109 replies to this topic | 340 praises

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

Versatile
  • Premium member
    Versatile
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Gana speeding SLE towards BKE.

Deduct 4 points plus $130 dollar exceeded 1-20KM on 90KM/hr

Really ridiculous leh. 100KM also considered speeding.. like as if singaporean don't drive beyond 100KM/HR at expressway..

PUI!!

Edited by Versatile, 14 December 2012 - 03:58 PM.

Hyundai Avante 1.6MT - Jan 2010 / Sept 2011
Suzuki Swift Sports 1.6MT - Sept 2011 - Present

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

Elfenstar
  • Premium member
    Elfenstar
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Really ridiculous leh. 100KM also considered speeding.. like as if singaporean don't drive beyond 100KM/HR at expressway..

PUI!!

Could be worse. Could be crossing double white lines. Exact same penalty tongue.gif

If you want to appeal just try lah. There's no harm.

"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way"
- Keiichi Tsuchiya

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Could be worse. Could be crossing double white lines. Exact same penalty tongue.gif

If you want to appeal just try lah. There's no harm.

and the purpose of this thread is??? angry.gif angry.gif

not directing at u bro...but at TS

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

Elfenstar
  • Premium member
    Elfenstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

and the purpose of this thread is??? angry.gif angry.gif

not directing at u bro...but at TS

I know biggrin.gif

Don't get why people ask if they can appeal or not. They definately can, and there's no harm in trying crazy.gif

"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way"
- Keiichi Tsuchiya

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

I know biggrin.gif

Don't get why people ask if they can appeal or not. They definately can, and there's no harm in trying crazy.gif

exactly...wtf.....got summon, pay up....not that you did no wrong. gry:

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

PUI!!

please pay up, people waiting for bonus dry.gif dry.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Appeal give what reason?

Sure can appeal, but must be able to cook story of some sort right?

For me, appeal speeding is pointless - if you did it, just admit. Unless got genuine excuse
Behold the tortoise! He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.
All that's required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Appeal give what reason?

Sure can appeal, but must be able to cook story of some sort right?

For me, appeal speeding is pointless - if you did it, just admit. Unless got genuine excuse

liddis can

Based on the theories of the Mayans, the end is coming, and with the alignment of the planets, it has caused the earth to rotate about it's axis faster than normal. you see, your camera captured at that point in time, and the alignment at that point was when things sped up 10km/h more. I did my study at a recent university and got this. Stephen Hawkings proved with his theory and the calculations he had on atomic diversity and astrocity. Go google and you will see. So, if you want to summon, see my prof, i kena pwned'

can or not laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

liddis can

Based on the theories of the Mayans, the end is coming, and with the alignment of the planets, it has caused the earth to rotate about it's axis faster than normal. you see, your camera captured at that point in time, and the alignment at that point was when things sped up 10km/h more. I did my study at a recent university and got this. Stephen Hawkings proved with his theory and the calculations he had on atomic diversity and astrocity. Go google and you will see. So, if you want to summon, see my prof, i kena pwned'

Think you qualify for a Permanent Head Damage liao...... laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Think you qualify for a Permanent Head Damage liao...... laugh.gif

end of world coming so WTF laugh.gif laugh.gif

hey...at least i no go empty showroom hor tongue.gif

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

Branteo
  • Branteo
    5th Gear
    Author Image

liddis can

If TS believes the world is coming to an end ... then just ignore the summons lor.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

TameDriver
  • TameDriver
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

At least you got the thrill of a fast ride; mine was crossing double whites and penalty same as yours. Tak shiok! dry.gif
~~~~~~~~~ Life Is Better When You Are Happy. ~~~~~~~~~~
But, It Is Even Better When Other People Are Happy Because Of You.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

At least you got the thrill of a fast ride; mine was crossing double whites and penalty same as yours. Tak shiok! dry.gif

swift cannot go so fast wot laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

Xefera
  • Premium member
    Xefera
    Supercharged
    Author Image

what reasons you gonna give? wife giving birth so rushing to hospital? or "sai" reach the hole already, tah boleh tahan liao?

just bite the bullet and move on lah.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

91km/h also considered speeding..since the speed limit is 90km/h biggrin.gif

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i will appeal and my reason is:

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

end of world coming so WTF laugh.gif laugh.gif

hey...at least i no go empty showroom hor tongue.gif

Better go and fulfill your last desire before 21 Dec............at least got excuse if people ask why change car again mah...... laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Xefera
  • Premium member
    Xefera
    Supercharged
    Author Image

91km/h also considered speeding..since the speed limit is 90km/h biggrin.gif

Actually doing 10kph above legal limit still ok.

I see many cars going at 80kph in KPE but cameras never flash.
Think that is max. allowance TP can give chance.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

Xefera
  • Premium member
    Xefera
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i will appeal and my reason is:

come down to basic rule of life - whatever you do, don't get caught. If tio liat, just kuai kuai pay up and move on tongue.gif

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

Versatile
  • Premium member
    Versatile
    5th Gear
    Author Image

relax leh... but really ridiculous la..

like what others said, 91km/hr also considered speeding! i whole year record clean clean then almost year end see this surely get mad at...

:(
Hyundai Avante 1.6MT - Jan 2010 / Sept 2011
Suzuki Swift Sports 1.6MT - Sept 2011 - Present

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users