Alamak, tio summon! Wu chance appeal boh?

Versatile

i will appeal and my reason is:

Really ridiculous leh. 100KM also considered speeding.. like as if singaporean don't drive beyond 100KM/HR at expressway..

come down to basic rule of life - whatever you do, don't get caught. If tio liat, just kuai kuai pay up and move on [:p]

↡ Advertisement

relax leh... but really ridiculous la..

like what others said, 91km/hr also considered speeding! i whole year record clean clean then almost year end see this surely get mad at...

:(

like what others said, 91km/hr also considered speeding! i whole year record clean clean then almost year end see this surely get mad at...

u must hv been a bad boy...cos i alwes get nice letter...saying 'we could have blah blah...' [laugh] [laugh]

your car mod nia....tt why

i whole life record clean clean [laugh] [laugh]

You like that get mad......imagine the MP's case LHL must be jumping mad 'cos early in the year suan Wp and now X'mas coming liao also cannot go holidays happy happy........ [lipsrsealed][laugh]

You like that get mad......imagine the MP's case LHL must be jumping mad 'cos early in the year suan Wp and now X'mas coming liao also cannot go holidays happy happy........ [lipsrsealed][laugh]

130 can pump petrol twice if not, buy many packs of cigs smoke le

lol [laugh]

lol [laugh]

Then just paste the summon ticket on your driver's window so that it would remind you every time when you attempt to speed loh........ [laugh]

Hi

As u have committed an offence in speeding...I think in terms of montetary fine, u cannot escape...but maybe u can try appeal if TP will waive the 4 demerit points.

lol [laugh]

Just write a humble letter to appeal lor. No harm trying. Give good excuses like

I had ice cream in the car boot and did not want it to melt

I was frying chicken and had left the frying pan on the fire

I was speeding in order to catch up to the car in front to read the license plate because the other car threw a cigarette butt at my car.

Just write a humble letter to appeal lor. No harm trying. Give good excuses like

I had ice cream in the car boot and did not want it to melt

I was frying chicken and had left the frying pan on the fire

I was speeding in order to catch up to the car in front to read the license plate because the other car threw a cigarette butt at my car.

Or if the car is the same model as those kena recalled, the gas pedal stuck.... :ph34r:

Gana speeding @ SLE towards BKE.

Deduct 4 points plus $130 dollar exceeded 1-20KM on 90KM/hr

Really ridiculous leh. 100KM also considered speeding.. like as if singaporean don't drive beyond 100KM/HR at expressway..

PUI!!

Repent repent repent......

They no longer state the speed on the letter?

The first ever time I receive mine was at Lornie, it states 91kph at 70kph road.... Thats 21 kph over? Same deal, kena 4 points and 140sgd.

Appeal and being sent a registered letter instead and asked to pay immediately [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

From then on, I think my speed on sg road hardly above speed limit.

Edited by Deckbuild

I also tio summon...........but I dare not start thread.............I tiam tiam go sam machine pay yesterday........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement