Alamak, tio summon! Wu chance appeal boh?

Versatile

For the last 35 years +++ I neber kenna speeding   :D

I kenna 1 for lane changing without signalling and 1 for dangerous driving (but the second one i appeal and got warning) and 1 for not wearing seat belt and also one for not stopping at STOP sign 

Parking samman  (mixed variety) - Regularly - at least 6 a year [bigcry] $30 to $70 each time

Coupon Expire- at least 1-2 a year (now cannot churi churi no more because of Electronic parking [bigcry]  )

I contribute to nation building and keep the CISCO and aunty happy and employed

TP not happy with me 'cos I never contribute and others kenna  [grin]

Malaysia:  Got kenna speeding but Abang like my Kopi (at least 10 times since I have driven in over the last 30 odd years)

So many parking summons in a year

↡ Advertisement

got one time is park at the road side ... police (not TP) issue ticket to me when i was crossing the road to my car ... already wave to them but no use also ...

• Praise 2

I had the unfortunate experience of getting parking summon on hari raya puasa and hari raya haji, two diff locations. [laugh]

The first, for parking at road with continuous white ctr line - however, not heavy traffic area - was by LTA, and forgiven by appeal. The second one, whole open carpark nearly empty in early morning hrs, still fined by URA, not forgiven!!

Public holiday also so switch on nowadays.

Besides catching speedster, TP should really summon road hoggers as well, too many travelling at speed limit on right most lanes these days thinking it is ok.

If I am caught speeding due to overtaking on these lanes, so be it, I do the crime, I pay the fine. But KNN, more and more big fark drivers trying to be speed regulators these days.

The best way to get such road hoggers caught even though at speed limit is to go close behind him at speed and flash and horn at him the moment you see the traffic police on patrol.

It's no point ranting against such hoggers (those who go at speed limit on Lane one) and when the tp is present all suddenly respect the speed limit. Let the tp know the bugger in front is too slow.

Of cos then don't forget to update here who got the summons. :p

• Praise 1

The best way to get such road hoggers caught even though at speed limit is to go close behind him at speed and flash and horn at him the moment you see the traffic police on patrol.

It's no point ranting against such hoggers (those who go at speed limit on Lane one) and when the tp is present all suddenly respect the speed limit. Let the tp know the bugger in front is too slow.

Of cos then don't forget to update here who got the summons. :p

These days, road hoggers don't care, you flash at them (I seldom use the horn) but they are so in love with the car on lane 2 (machiam like holding hands), they just ignore you totally. For goodness sake, it is an overtaking lane, learn some road courtesy.

Sorry, not talking about you or the TP.

Edited by Voodooman

These days, road hoggers don't care, you flash at them (I seldom use the horn) but they are so in love with the car on lane 2 (machiam like holding hands), they just ignore you totally. For goodness sake, it is an overtaking lane, learn some road courtesy.

Sorry, not talking about you or the TP.

Sorry hor.  I think they don't even bother to look at rear view mirror.

I had closed up on them rather "fast".  There is no reaction from them.

Twincharged

Sorry hor.  I think they don't even bother to look at rear view mirror.

I had closed up on them rather "fast".  There is no reaction from them.

apparently, there is no law against slowsters .... except speedsters an dragsters.

Sorry hor. I think they don't even bother to look at rear view mirror.

I had closed up on them rather "fast". There is no reaction from them.

Yeah, more and more such bloody kuku drivers in recent years. Used to horn and flash them but now old liow, seldom do that.

Since this is a confession thread, I at times exceed the speed limit for short distance to achieve "optimal spatial vehicular distance", traffic permiting. Lol. And in case readers think I am a speed demon, my last speeding ticket was more than 15 years ago and last traffic acident requiring some "workshop assistance" was more than 20 years ago. Many of these kuku road hoggers have probably banged or been banged more often for not not having situational awareness.

• Praise 1

Sorry hor. I think they don't even bother to look at rear view mirror.

I had closed up on them rather "fast". There is no reaction from them.

Just a comment. I usually don't road hog and if there is a car coming behind I will try to give way if it is safe. But two points I need to say

If a car comes up fast behind me with lights flashing I usually will not filter left so fast to make way. Why?

1) Filtering under pressure can lead to accidents. One should always check if it is safe before filtering. If a car is rushing behind me SUDDENLY there is pressure and a tendency to just filter out which is unsafe. So i take average time, signal and check then filter. Which lends to second point.

2) if the road is clear the car behind can suddenly filter left to overtake on the left. So if I in the front car filter left we will both crash in the middle Lane.

What I usually do is that if a car is coming up behind me very fast I will signal left first. Hopefully the car behind will understand and don't pressure me or overtake from left as I will filter out as soon as it is safe to do so. Hopefully. So far it works.

Based on my profession if I see an ambulance with flashing lights behind me, I will get out of the overtaking Lane regardless of how far behind the ambulance is until it passes me. Same for other emergency vehicles with lights flashing.

• Praise 1

i try before.......the officer back then say must pay for the picture....he said plus admin fee the pic will cost about $200 plus. Kana saman $130 and if want to see pic must add another 200....xiao! That time still young and stupid.....

You see, this is all BS. Summon is $130 and say demerit 4 or 6 pts. You just want to have a fair look at what you did, which they claimed you were wrong. Fine, but they dont show you what you did but said you did that. People make mistakes, and tell lies. TPs are not special altho I am not saying every TP is like that. Then they say if buay song go court. Who would go court and pay $10k court fees to fight $130.

So the system is still such that, I say you wrong, shut up and pay. Easy way to meet target. And hor, ex policemen I know say one hor, they do have targets.

If you are stopped by a TP, he would actually tells you what you did wrong and even show you the speed you had travelled by showing you the speed you were clocked at. The trouble is with traffic cameras! Sometime you werent sure what wrong younhad committed like my case ( improper line up in a traffic junction), most probably had never seen this kind of charge before and they tell you want to see must pay more.....kns....who will want to do that!
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

If you are stopped by a TP, he would actually tells you what you did wrong and even show you the speed you had travelled by showing you the speed you were clocked at. The trouble is with traffic cameras! Sometime you werent sure what wrong younhad committed like my case ( improper line up in a traffic junction), most probably had never seen this kind of charge before and they tell you want to see must pay more.....kns....who will want to do that!

I think TP quite lenient already leh. In my 8 years of driving, was caught twice. Once, I received a letter for not signalling my intention to turn at a juntion. I think my lane was a right turn and go straight lane. Only got warning for that.

Second time, TP stopped me cuz I never stop at stop line. He say he give me warning cuz main road no traffic and I did slow down. But told me that I must come to a complete stop if there is a stop line. Only give way line then just slow down and move off if clear.

I think TP quite lenient already leh. In my 8 years of driving, was caught twice. Once, I received a letter for not signalling my intention to turn at a juntion. I think my lane was a right turn and go straight lane. Only got warning for that.

Second time, TP stopped me cuz I never stop at stop line. He say he give me warning cuz main road no traffic and I did slow down. But told me that I must come to a complete stop if there is a stop line. Only give way line then just slow down and move off if clear.

It is true, these days, they give warning letter, I received a few over the last 10 years for speeding but that is because I seldom exceed speed limit by more than 10km/h. Heard more than 20km/h don't bother to appeal but anything below is possible provided you can provide some solid reasons and back by clean records, so limited to 1 bullet in a few years. Edited by Voodooman

Playing the devil's advocate, if I'm a TP:

1. Why would I issue unsubstantiated summons to random drivers and jeopardise my own career?

2. There's no kopi money from drivers for issuing more summons unlike my fellow peers across the border so why bother?

3. For every additional summon I issue, it's additional backend admin work to file the report and potentially to attend court and kenna questioned by lawyers and judges. You think I so free? Got time go lim kopi better.

Last but not least, do actual real human actually "write in" to ASS website? After the ownself-direct-ownself-act website TRS, it's amusing that people still want to believe ASS as a credible news source.

what if he post in mcf?
↡ Advertisement