Labour charges to replace parts

Vincentthung

Hi

Would like people to share their workshop labour charges.

I intend to change my front brake pads, spark plugs and change out my old brake fluid.

Was quote by a workshop in sin ming, change out front brake pads $25, change out spark plugs $15. Change out brake fluid $40.

I will supply my own parts so I am only paying for labour fees.

BTW I am driving a old honda jazz idsi model , req. 8spark plugs

Appreciate if you can share your trusty workshop for me to get a quotation from them, I am staying ard bishan area. Does any one visit before the braddell road caltex that have a small servicing workshop?

Thanks for sharing

↡ Advertisement

eh change brake pads and spark plugs very simple jobs. i think if you take up the workshop servicing parkage, e.g $100+ for oil change and points check they will do the change of brake pads and spark plugs for you without labour. change spark plug 100% don't need charge one la, a few dollars thing charged $15 to change. brake pads need take out wheels might have a bit of labour, best is change it during your tire rotation. most likely tire shop will do it for you foc.

eh change brake pads and spark plugs very simple jobs. i think if you take up the workshop servicing parkage, e.g $100+ for oil change and points check they will do the change of brake pads and spark plugs for you without labour. change spark plug 100% don't need charge one la, a few dollars thing charged $15 to change. brake pads need take out wheels might have a bit of labour, best is change it during your tire rotation. most likely tire shop will do it for you foc.

Pls let me know yr ws who do these jobs fr free. Hard to find leh.

Hahaha.

Any bro got the contact for this workshop at upper Thomson road caltex station? The scretch of road with a few petrol station. Read from forum the workshop there charge cheaper labour but I lost the contact. Any one visited them before?

if u dun mind going JB, the labour charge there is usually quite low. Hawk Tayar can handle these simple jobs. Taman Sentosa area. Sorry, i never did these there before so i dunno the charges but they have price list for labour so wun kena chop carrot.

Any bro got the contact for this workshop at upper Thomson road caltex station? The scretch of road with a few petrol station. Read from forum the workshop there charge cheaper labour but I lost the contact. Any one visited them before?

their labor no longer cheap nowadays