What is wrong with CISCO enforcement officers??

Su27

There are no parking lots drawn by LTA. We just park neatly without infringing any lines or cause any obstruction.

The same goes to all other unmarked dead end roads or roadsides where pple park freely but neatly.

my eyes playing tricks on me?

the pic clearly shows parking lots drawn, it may be self drawn though...

↡ Advertisement

self drawn lah... already not enuff space liao... so someone drew the lots to make sure we can squeeze more cars into the limited space.

self drawn lah... already not enuff space liao... so someone drew the lots to make sure we can squeeze more cars into the limited space.

most likely someone got jealous and complained

skeli the authority, and knowing the election is far away...

or send a few people there and paint double yellow line... solve all problems once and for all.

or since lots already drawn... plus many people frequent that area...

they may add this...

solar_panel-thumbnail.jpg

Edited by Chrispie

Perhaps it's a cul-de-sac meant for cars to turn around and not for parking hence the obstruction? Self drawn lots may even attract more attention as it could be deemed as vandalism. Can you not park further up the road instead of in the cul-de-sac?

iirc, in PA we were told to leave CD cars alone even if they were violating parking rules.........all foreign diplomats matters are to be left to the MFA for action......... [laugh]

not all diplomatic vehicles start with S XXXX CD. Have seen before a normal plate, but road tax disc states Diplomatic Vehicle

The guys already met the MP who according to them, phone the LTA guy (at 8pm meet-the-people- session) on the spot and faxed over our proposed parking solution. So now waiting for LTA to get back to us.

The continous white line stretches to the other end of the road So we can't park further up, save for a short span of dotted lines which we are now parking.

But the argument here is that:

1) We have been parking at the end of the road since day one, why now then start to summon? By the way it is only from Cisco hor. The LTA officers say it is alright to park. So who is right who is wrong? Theoritically, LTA is higher authority than Cisco, as the latter is knn an outsourcing provider.

2) If we are really blocking people from doing u-turns, then for bloody sake draw double yellow lines, so at least when we park on these lines, then we get summoned, we deserve it. By leaving the road bare without any warnings of no-parking, how would we know cannot park? Naturally we follow the basics of Highway code lah, no lines, no signages, that means can park lor. We don't mind parking elsewhere, but you need to tell us.

Just now at a traffic light this peugeot 5008 stopped when its green light to ask a cisco officer a question so i overtake it since its green and because its green i floored it but when i got to the lights it turn red so i stopped. The officer then came over and "claims" that i was speeding. From that distance to the lights my dad even knows i hit about 30-40kph.

It makes me wonder does he even know whats the meaning of speeding?

Just now at a traffic light this peugeot 5008 stopped when its green light to ask a cisco officer a question so i overtake it since its green and because its green i floored it but when i got to the lights it turn red so i stopped. The officer then came over and "claims" that i was speeding. From that distance to the lights my dad even knows i hit about 30-40kph.

It makes me wonder does he even know whats the meaning of speeding?

These a-holes (pardon my language), wearing pseudo police uniforms, at times behave like they are the authorities and own the road.

Edited by Latio2005A
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/cisco-security-officer-receives-commendation-award-for-boosting-efficiency?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1496481907

He is a role model and shows that anyone be it from low rank to all the way to top management can contribute the ideas to make this work more efficiently. No need to always top to come down to bottom..

This one saf still have some thought to it and make it a lot easier from bottom down to contribute ideas that could make things work more efficiently..

↡ Advertisement