Blacked out emblem

Johnthese

Very easy to DIY. Black spray paint $3.50 and some old newspapers. Take out the emblem spray already leave about an hour to dry. Put 3M double sided tape to stick back. Shop will charge you $30-50 which I think is [knife] for such a simple job, especially matt black which do not require laquer.

hi bros, would like to ask what type of spray paint u all buy? and wher can i get it as i am interested in blacking out my emblems as well.. :D

if take out wordings and emblem on a 3-4 yrs old car, will it damage the paintwork?

if use screw driver, most likely it will... j/k ^_^

nah, dun think so.

i use nylon thread to cut thru the foam tape, if got bolt or pin then punch from behind.

oh i see,ok thanks

not really a diy person

why not sandblast it with effect or hammertone it will be even better!

oh i see,ok thanks

not really a diy person

If u can mask around e emblem even easier. No need to remove. Just mask carefully n remove masking tape once u finish.

if take out wordings and emblem on a 3-4 yrs old car, will it damage the paintwork?

use oil and fishing cord to remove the emblem

I done mine by sanding logo, wordings. Total days taken 4 days. I screw up logo and wordings a few times, so have to re sand and re spray a few times. Used up one whole bottle. Stupid me. But if you go elsewhere, they just sand abit on your emblem then spray paint. They won't sand it to no chrome. Decision up to individuals.