Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
44 replies to this topic | 45 praises

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

Just wondering if any one doing yoga? I just bought a 12 sessions of yoga and going to select the type of yoga.

Any advise?
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

Kelvingoh45
  • Premium member
    Kelvingoh45
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hatha yoga should be the basic type. If I am not wrong.

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

Hatha yoga should be the basic type. If I am not wrong.

Yeah so i read about hatha yoga

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

Jacques11
  • Jacques11
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I like yoga the and it's "Anulom Vilom"

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

too boring..... tongue.gif

too static.... biggrin.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

Bill29
  • Premium member
    Bill29
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Brother, maybe you might be interested in this

KUNDALINI YOGA.

Read about various type and do a comparision

Best Regards

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Cheepo
  • Cheepo
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Just wondering if any one doing yoga? I just bought a 12 sessions of yoga and going to select the type of yoga.

Any advise?

I read a yoga book. Does that count ? tongue.gif

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

anyway, went ahead for a few lessons liao.

the immediate benefits are my joints and back bone are more straighten and flexible, which i think its a good thing.

the bad thing is in the process of doing all the positions, you will be screaming in pain. laugh.gif

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Hosaybo
  • Premium member
    Hosaybo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

over long term, you will feel that your joints are more mobile and you can reach further. Your body will slowly adapt and get conditioned. As you aged, you loose your flexibility. Yoga can contain and improve this aspect.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Any advise?

Where and how much?
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

Where and how much?

the offer over liao. from Groupon.........

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

Kelvingoh45
  • Premium member
    Kelvingoh45
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Where and how much?

Community Centre conduct such classes at a very affordable price. Something like $70-$80 for 12 lesson.
Taught by MILF lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

the offer over liao. from Groupon.........

kk... sunny.gif
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Community Centre conduct such classes at a very affordable price. Something like $70-$80 for 12 lesson.

Wah, can see papayas or mangoes? laugh.gif
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

My yoga also taught by MILF. in fact she not even that old yet, but sibei cute and good looking. I always kena distracted

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

My yoga also taught by MILF. in fact she not even that old yet, but sibei cute and good looking. I always kena distracted

Luckily this is not a breakdance class... Otherwise you can do a top spin stunt.... albeit spin on your didi... laugh.gif
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

NO wonder floor got "donut".
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites :)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

Vextan
  • Vextan
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yoga can teach you to stand on your head..
There is only so much fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Kelvingoh45
  • Premium member
    Kelvingoh45
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yoga can teach you to stand on your head..

Yoga can let you stand longer.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:14 AM

Luvvie88
  • Luvvie88
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

i once bought a Groupon deal for yoga classes at Real Yoga (Centrepoint) , if not mistaken its 10 sessions for S$50, very good deal.

Love the place and the trainers!

But too bad the membership is very expensive, otherwise would love to sign up as a member! rolleyes.gif

Back to Healthcare & Wellness  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Anyone, doing, yoga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users